How many commits in the 2014 Class?

I would like to think

Frison

Bush

McClain

But now we have a mystery recruit at the bball game tonight. Tubman with a last second visit this weekend. Boston confirmed late today. 6 guys for 4 spots. Some speculation floating around because we haven't heard anything from Lockhart or Stewart. Going to be a crazy end to this class. Just to unpredictable. Technically we could take 5 more and back count Darlington Cockrell and Keels to make 25. Would have to be losing a few more this spring thou.

Lockhart may have issues?

I would like to think

Frison

Bush

McClain

But now we have a mystery recruit at the bball game tonight. Tubman with a last second visit this weekend. Boston confirmed late today. 6 guys for 4 spots. Some speculation floating around because we haven't heard anything from Lockhart or Stewart. Going to be a crazy end to this class. Just to unpredictable. Technically we could take 5 more and back count Darlington Cockrell and Keels to make 25. Would have to be losing a few more this spring thou.

Good info! +1

I would like to think

Frison

Bush

McClain

Any chance it's Pittman and we snuck him in?

I would like to think

Frison

Bush

McClain

Could be. My best bet is Spencer Williams thou.

Lockharts name getting thrown around because we haven't heard anything from him for ahwile. Coaches have had an in home with every recruit except those 2. Unless we haven't heard about them. Just speculation right now.

I would like to think

Frison

Bush

McClain

I'd say this is more probable than Williams. Haven't heard anything about Williams at all.

I would like to think

Frison

Bush

McClain

I'd say this is more probable than Williams. Haven't heard anything about Williams at all.

That's on purpose. The guy tells reporters he's not going to talk to them. Word got out a few weeks ago that he was going to visit and he denied it.

This is the first year in a long time (maybe since 08') that Bo is going to hit the 85. Last couple of years we've been 2-3 short after signing day. I think at one point last summer before they handed out walk-on schollies we were in the mid-upper 70's. That's always been my biggest issue with Bo's recruiting. It's not necessarily a lack of talent, it's that he doesn't do a good job managing the roster and hitting that 85 number. This class is looking spectacular in those regards. This is the most optimistic I've been about a class in at least 3-4 years. Tired of those 17-20 classes. I think 08'/09' hurt Bo more than we realize.

• Fire 2