QB G.J. Kinne

for whatever reason, Stoops is out recruiting Cally for qbs....f'king hillbilly!

hunter

What???? At this point, they have the same number of QB recruits we do. We are in the same boat with Lee as OU is with Kinne, so why is Stoops "out recruiting" Callahan..If I didn't know better I would say your constant negativity makes you sound like a certain "former" poster. I think you should chill, of course, that's just my opinion.

As for Kinne, his dad is now a coach at Baylor, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him go there.

for whatever reason, Stoops is out recruiting Cally for qbs....f'king hillbilly!

hunter

What???? At this point, they have the same number of QB recruits we do. We are in the same boat with Lee as OU is with Kinne, so why is Stoops "out recruiting" Callahan..If I didn't know better I would say your constant negativity makes you sound like a certain "former" poster. I think you should chill, of course, that's just my opinion.

As for Kinne, his dad is now a coach at Baylor, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him go there.

nope not a "former" just keep wondering what the hang up is with us not getting/attracting a big name qb.......i suppose you have the answer, so i should have checked with you first..... :blink:

hunter

• 1 month later...

we need to keep an eye on good ole' Baylor in the next couple years, their program is starting to get some attention...........

hunter

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Baylor will NEVER jump OU and UT in the south. They will always be at the level of the OSU's, TTU's and TAMU's, if not below every year. But this kid looks to be good. They should win a few games with them and mabey a trip to the Houston Bowl. :lol:

we need to keep an eye on good ole' Baylor in the next couple years, their program is starting to get some attention...........

hunter

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Baylor will NEVER jump OU and UT in the south. They will always be at the level of the OSU's, TTU's and TAMU's, if not below every year. But this kid looks to be good. They should win a few games with them and mabey a trip to the Houston Bowl. :lol:

never say never....this team is starting to attract some talent.....good for the Big 12......would rather have more, stronger teams in the conference to add legitimacy to our accomplishments.....ahh..........didn't we struggle against Baylor on the road last year?

damn folks......i am excited about this season too (i really am!), BUT hell we lost some games and struggled in a few others last season...as i said we still have something to prove...i am a believer, but am holding on to a dose of reality until we show something in the early part of the season....the Missouri and KU losses are still in the back of my mind and we played poorly in some of the games we did win.......yes, we will definitely be better, just don't know how much better.......

hunter

i think baylor had a great start last year and had a winning record when we played them. I think Coach Morris, or however the hell you spell his name, is goin to win a few games there, but wont be in a CCG anytime soon. Recruiting for Baylor is always an uphill battle, but the staff at baylor is making improvements.

I think Morris has that team starting to believe that they can win in the Big 12. They played several teams really close last year, and I wouldn't be surprise to see them knock off a few more this year. Will they challenge for the South title. No, but I think they will shack up the race to the Big 12 championship if teams are not ready for them.

i think baylor had a great start last year and had a winning record when we played them. I think Coach Morris, or however the hell you spell his name, is goin to win a few games there, but wont be in a CCG anytime soon. Recruiting for Baylor is always an uphill battle, but the staff at baylor is making improvements.

Not really. Don't get me wrong he is a good coach but as far as him attracting talent...I don't think so. Baylor is getting the "left overs" that Texas, Tech and the Aggies don't recruit. Don't get me wrong though....Texas I believe has one of if not the best state for recruiting players. So even if they are "left overs" those kids could roll in to almost any other state and start for teams.