If you could surgically remove one thing from Nebraska history, what would it be?

knapplc

The ref screw jobs that cost NC's @ Penn State in about 82 and Orange Bowl vs Free Shoes U in 93 with all the love fest for Bobby B and Charlie Hoops Ward, flag on the punt return cost a NC forget the make up at the end, FSU wasn't within 8 of Nebraska at the end if that return is called properly at TD and NU was a 17 point underdog......NC's build the brand and are forever, players and administrators come and go - of course Steve P as AD was a train wreck we could have done without, just like Big 8 taking in the 4 from the Southwest Conference, we needed Arkansas not Texas if you make that deal stick for more than 12 years or so. Oh and speaking of Arkansas, Bootleggers boy and Sooner Magic......whatever, did you say one thing? Sorry the nightmares just come rolling in so fast, perhaps we take away the pads and the forward pass and just get back to rugby please!

My 10 year old football-loving son just got introduced to rugby, and he has gone all-in. Absolutely loves it.

Years ago when I was in New Zealand someone took me to an All Blacks rugby game. I had no introuction to the rules, but it was a helluva lot of fun to watch. And looks even more fun to play.

Rugby looks like what football was supposed to be.