I hereby petition for the return of -1s

NUance

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've been giving out -1s whether they count or not! If you're gonna post dumb sh#t I'm gonna flag that sh#t! Homie don't play that! :P

You talkin' to me?

If you're talking about the post above yours, it was in reference to the post above mine. For some reason it didn't let me quote the post I trying to quote.

Tell that to the Russian Hockey team. :P:D

I want to be the first motherf*cker on HB to go from over 1000 +1's to a negative number, so bring them biznatches back...

I hadn't thought of that. It sounds like a fun competition and is enough to change my opinion on this. Bring back -1's.

You gotta have goals...

Tell that to the Russian Hockey team. :P:D

There you go Jarvis.

I've been giving out -1s whether they count or not! If you're gonna post dumb sh#t I'm gonna flag that sh#t! Homie don't play that! :P

You talkin' to me?

If you're talking about the post above yours, it was in reference to the post above mine. For some reason it didn't let me quote the post I trying to quote.

My post wasn't in response to anyone. Just the title subject.

You talkin' to me?

My post wasn't in response to anyone. Just the title subject.

LIAR!!! I know you, you lie. :D