Fremont, NE doubles down on the stupid

If a bunch of British illegals started working at the packing plants, I expect FREAK would be equally up in arms?

One of the loudest proponents of that ordinance was just convicted on a DUI. Apparently that's a part of illegal that he didn't understand.

If a bunch of British illegals started working at the packing plants, I expect FREAK would be equally up in arms?

One of the loudest proponents of that ordinance was just convicted on a DUI. Apparently that's a part of illegal that he didn't understand.

There are clearly degrees of legality.

Definitely . . . and he seems a lot more concerned with the misdemeanors of other people (who might be brown BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT) than he is about committing his own misdemeanor offenses.

I think it is really funny that people have to make every thing into a race thing. This is about ILLEGAL aliens, not race. I think the fact that they want to do something about it is commendable as long as they aren't infringing on the rights of any Legal aliens or citizens. I DO NOT in any way think that Illegal Aliens should get more benefits than I or not pay taxes like I do. If any of them want to stay and live here than become a legal citizen period. It is not a race issue it is a legal issue.

Please read knapp's OP in this thread.

• Plus1 1

Definitely . . . and he seems a lot more concerned with the misdemeanors of other people (who might be brown BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT) than he is about committing his own misdemeanor offenses.

Well on one hand we have illegals coming to find work and to try and feed their families... and the other a guy getting drunk and getting behind the wheel. Clearly the people trying to feed their families are worse.