GT: Nebraska at #9 Michigan State - 2PM - BTN

I didn't know at the time but I wasn't even sure either of them had a vote. Didn't think Miles probably did. Thought Izzo would. Apparently neither do:

List of Voters

The USA TODAY Sports Board of Coaches is made up of 32 head coaches at Division I institutions. All are members of the National Association of Basketball Coaches. The board for the 2013-14 season: Tommy Amaker, Harvard; Randy Bennett, Saint Marys; Jim Boeheim, Syracuse; Rick Byrd, Belmont; Scott Cherry, High Point; Tim Cluess, Iona; Keith Dambrot, Akron; James Dickey, Houston; Scott Drew, Baylor; Matt Driscoll, North Florida; Steve Fisher, San Diego State; Bruiser Flint, Drexel; Tim Floyd, Texas-El Paso; Mark Fox, Georgia; John Gallagher, Hartford; George Ivory, Arkansas-Pine Bluff; Ben Jacobson, Northern Iowa; Rob Jeter, Wisconsin-Milwaukee; Danny Kaspar, Texas State; Mike McConathy, Northwestern State; Greg McDermott, Creighton; Bob McKillop, Davidson; Fang Mitchell, Coppin State; Matt Painter, Purdue; Dave Paulsen, Bucknell; Saul Phillips, North Dakota State; Randy Rahe, Weber State; Herb Sendek, Arizona State; Shaka Smart, Virginia Commonwealth; Andrew Toole, Robert Morris; Don Verlin, Idaho; Bob Williams, UC-Santa Barbara.

Perhaps Painter with McDermott as a darkhorse.

NU RPI and SOS are going to be a major factor come march. Play smart and sound and I see one loss(@freedom hall).

This team could be a top 25 team in 2015.

Only if Petteway comes back. If not, they can still be good, but he is the 'it' factor for this team, and personally, he probably needs one more year at UNL.

I get more and more nervous that Terran will leave. He is finally getting some recognition outside of the B1G and that will only increase his draft stock. It would be very hard to stay if you were a first round draft pick. Also I think the tables have turned real quick and this season could be what Nebraska needed to spark recruiting. Every coach and media person raves about Tim Miles and now you have some ESPN analysts talking about his tweeting etc and Nebraska becoming a threat. I bet Miles could sneak a high profile guy out of the Midwest and it will be a chain reaction. Just get these kids to visit.