Another year to watch the RPI

huskrplaya

Nebraska is up to No. 26 in the RPI rankings. Regardless of what happens in the Big Ten tournament, they’re likely NCAA tournament bound.

Plus, I believe if Illinois gets a decent run (read: beats DoNU in the B1G Tourney), they're in too.

Possibly three teams from the B1G this year in the NCAA Tournament, four last year. Not bad considering the dismal recent history of college baseball in this conference.

Nebraska is up to No. 26 in the RPI rankings. Regardless of what happens in the Big Ten tournament, they’re likely NCAA tournament bound.

Plus, I believe if Illinois gets a decent run (read: beats DoNU in the B1G Tourney), they're in too.

Possibly three teams from the B1G this year in the NCAA Tournament, four last year. Not bad considering the dismal recent history of college baseball in this conference.

i didnt know the B1G had four teams in last year.... huh, wasnt paying much attention due to Neb not getting in