LB Andre Smith [North Carolina Commit]

Mavric

• 1 month later...

I hope the negativity around the program doesnt kill recruiting as we finish this cycle. Seem to have a lot of momentum with Smith, Mykelti, Saleem, and we are getting interest in a lot of WR and a couple QBs. Would love to finish strong and let the teams play over the next few weeks define our season and not what happened last weekend.

Agreed.

I hope the negativity around the program doesnt kill recruiting as we finish this cycle. Seem to have a lot of momentum with Smith, Mykelti, Saleem, and we are getting interest in a lot of WR and a couple QBs. Would love to finish strong and let the teams play over the next few weeks define our season and not what happened last weekend.

I agree. I hope all the negativity going on with the team, fanbase and perception of the team isn't throwing some of our long-time committed players for a loop. Hope we can finish strong and hold onto what feels like the BEST recruiting class I've seen in a while for Nebraska. (Even though it is a smaller class)

• Fire 1

Theres one big way around this. If we win our last two games nothing major will be changing.
  • 3 weeks later...