ME LIKEY TIM MILES

Tim Miles = Danny Nee ?

He became the coach of the Huskers from 1986 to 2000. Nee took a historically lackluster Husker program to the next level, leading Nebraska to five NCAA Tournament appearances from 1991–1994 and in 1998. They won the Big Eight Tournament Championship in 1994. His 1996 squad won the NIT Championship - wiki source

I already forgot two previous HC's names without internet search (touch of Alzheimer's disease) but Danny Nee name stuck. Believe it or not, Danny is still alive and kicking........currently, head men's basketball coach at the United States Merchant Marine Academy, NCAA division III.

ADDEM:

I finally looked up NU Coaching Ledger. Only three recognized names, Tim Miles (duh), Danny and Moe Iba (barely).

That was a good place for him to end up since he swore like a sailor.

I can't imagine I'm the first to ask..but can Tim coach football? chuckleshuffle Just kidding, just kidding. Tim and Bo are two pretty passionate coaches. I know we've been kind of kicked to the curb the last decade or so, but let's think big and positive for a few minutes. Most of us see the 90's football domination at "the best days of Huskerdom". What if.....what if......Miles puts Nebrasketball close to the top and Connie Y gets the girls there...and Bo's plan/recruiting does come together. I know I'm a koolaid drinking fool...but imagine something much bigger and better than the mid 90s...in multiple sports. Wow...just wow....