Possible transfers/late additions to fill 3 spots

OK....did I miss this Stanislas kid? When did he decide to come? Is he out of HS or JC?

Not a ton of information about him, but he will be a SR walk on... I highly doubt he ever sees the floor.

Where the heck did he come from that he is a senior? Is he even eligible this year?

The most recent roster (10/15/14) no longer has Stanislas (53) on the roster and he wasn't at the taped practice they showed on the husker.com website.

That didnt last long.

My understanding was that he came to Nebraska for school purposes and became a walk-on. Since he came from overseas, there might be some academic guidelines he has to meet before being a member of this team.

Correct.

According to Washut he hasnt cleared with the NCAA yet but is still planning on joining

Hammond also has a concussion and is sitting out.

My understanding was that he came to Nebraska for school purposes and became a walk-on. Since he came from overseas, there might be some academic guidelines he has to meet before being a member of this team.

Correct.

According to Washut he hasnt cleared with the NCAA yet but is still planning on joining

Hammond also has a concussion and is sitting out.

I really hated to hear about Hammond. We need him in practice as much as possible getting up to speed with college basketball. Hopefully he isn't out an extended period of time.