Possible transfers/late additions to fill 3 spots

Can anyone view this and summarize this update?

Robin Washut:

The latest on where #Nebrasketball stands with Kansas transfer Andrew White III in @HuskerOnline's Tunnel Talk… ($) https://nebraska.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=522&tid=173167732&mid=173167732&sid=928&style=2 …

You need to be a member to view.

Thats why he was asking.....

I know, I was just expanding on his request.

Colorado State transfer Jon Octeus says Nebraska is now showing interest. The Huskers join UCLA, Missouri, Cincinnati, Tennessee, & Baylor.

6-4 Guard who would have been recruited by Miles at CSU. Started all 32 games this year, scored 13.4 ppg in 33.6 minutes.

A coveted immediately-eligible transfer hit the market on this week.

Colorado State guard Jon Octeus is leaving the Rams for his final season of eligibility. Because he is expected to graduate in July, Octeus should be able to right away at his next destination.
“Jon has been a big part of the success we have had at Colorado State over the last two years,” coach Larry Eustachy said in a release. “More than just a talented player, he is a leader and a person of character. We wish Jon the best moving forward. He gave CSU two outstanding seasons, but more importantly, he will leave our program with his degree. You can't ask for much more out of a student-athlete.”
Octeus transferred to Colorado State after spending his freshman season at Wabash Valley College. The Miami native should have no shortage of high-major suitors. Octeus, a 6-foot-4 guard, averaged 13.4 points, 4.7 rebounds and 2.3 assists last season.

CBS

Need to be a member but headline sounds good for us!

@RobinWashut: Things are progressing very well between #Nebrasketball and Kansas transfer Andrew White III. Heres the latest ($) https://t.co/ImRya5e6hS

Don't know what the article says, but here Robin answers a question about it on his twitter last night. Sounds like we still have some work to do.

Udontknowmw ‏@balkdog81 Jun 18

@RobinWashut Dang. Would you say we lead for a. white?

Robin Washut ‏@RobinWashut

@balkdog81 I think NU is one of the leaders, but not sure if they’re at the top or not. Lots of other schools also in play.

Colorado State transfer Jon Octeus says Nebraska is now showing interest. The Huskers join UCLA, Missouri, Cincinnati, Tennessee, & Baylor.

6-4 Guard who would have been recruited by Miles at CSU. Started all 32 games this year, scored 13.4 ppg in 33.6 minutes.

Colorado State guard Jon Octeus is leaving the Rams for his final season of eligibility. Because he is expected to graduate in July, Octeus should be able to right away at his next destination.
“Jon has been a big part of the success we have had at Colorado State over the last two years,” coach Larry Eustachy said in a release. “More than just a talented player, he is a leader and a person of character. We wish Jon the best moving forward. He gave CSU two outstanding seasons, but more importantly, he will leave our program with his degree. You can't ask for much more out of a student-athlete.”
Octeus transferred to Colorado State after spending his freshman season at Wabash Valley College. The Miami native should have no shortage of high-major suitors. Octeus, a 6-foot-4 guard, averaged 13.4 points, 4.7 rebounds and 2.3 assists last season.

CBS

Huskers didn't make the cut. Mizzou, Cincy, and UCLA get final visits.........

CBS

Huskers didn't make the cut. Mizzou, Cincy, and UCLA get final visits.........

Sound slike he wanted to be a true point guard. We arent perfect there, but i dont think that is what we need.

We need a SG or a C.

Confirmed that Kansas transfer Andrew White III will be making official #nebrasketball visit on Thursday.

Update: Same thing that always happens, doesn't commit but "loves" it. Usually they end up committing somewhere else, hopefully this will be different.

Robin Washut @RobinWashut · 1h

#Nebrasketball took a big step forward with Kansas transfer @AndrewWhite03 after his official visit. More here...($) https://nebraska.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1654717

Robin Washut @RobinWashut · 15h

Andrew White III left Lincoln without committing, but his visit couldn't have gone much better... https://nebraska.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=522&tid=173360737&mid=173360737&sid=928&style=2

Don’t think for a second that Kansas basketball coaches showed Andrew White III the door after last season.

Quite the contrary.
“We loved him and we hated that he left,” KU assistant coach Jerrance Howard said in a phone interview, “but, you know, it was a situation where he wanted to play, and play right away and play good minutes.”
White, a 6-foot-6, 210-pound wing, is transferring from Kansas after two seasons. He visited Nebraska last week, and Howard, a former player under Bill Self at Illinois who’s entering his second season on Self’s KU staff, said White would be a “great fit” in Tim Miles’ system at Nebraska.
“I’m a huge Tim Miles fan. I’m a big fan since Colorado State,” Howard said. “I think he has a lot of similarities to Coach Self and our program and what Coach Self has always been about, and that’s play hard and guard.
“Andrew White would be great in his system, because it wasn’t ever about if he was good enough. We just had so many numbers with Andrew Wiggins and Wayne (Selden) on the wings. He’s a great kid, and he can shoot the basketball and really rebound the ball. Those are his two strengths, to me. He’s a pure shooter.”

LJS

Don’t think for a second that Kansas basketball coaches showed Andrew White III the door after last season.

Quite the contrary.
“We loved him and we hated that he left,” KU assistant coach Jerrance Howard said in a phone interview, “but, you know, it was a situation where he wanted to play, and play right away and play good minutes.”
White, a 6-foot-6, 210-pound wing, is transferring from Kansas after two seasons. He visited Nebraska last week, and Howard, a former player under Bill Self at Illinois who’s entering his second season on Self’s KU staff, said White would be a “great fit” in Tim Miles’ system at Nebraska.
“I’m a huge Tim Miles fan. I’m a big fan since Colorado State,” Howard said. “I think he has a lot of similarities to Coach Self and our program and what Coach Self has always been about, and that’s play hard and guard.
“Andrew White would be great in his system, because it wasn’t ever about if he was good enough. We just had so many numbers with Andrew Wiggins and Wayne (Selden) on the wings. He’s a great kid, and he can shoot the basketball and really rebound the ball. Those are his two strengths, to me. He’s a pure shooter.”

LJS

I like the sound of this!!!

Quite the contrary.

LJS

That's what they all say..