Possible transfers/late additions to fill 3 spots

#Nebrasketball RT @AndrewWhite03: I will take my third official visit to Florida State University July 11-12.

According to NBC Sports in an interview with White, he ended up not going to FSU this weekend. He said their coaches called and cancelled for this weekend, due to some High School kids they had coming in.

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/13/kansas-transfer-andrew-white-iii-did-not-visit-florida-state-this-weekend/

Former Kansas Jayhawk forward Andrew White originally planned to have a decision in July, but could see this push into August. White told HuskersIllustrated.com on Friday that he plans to "get to my decision soon" and that he hasn't set up any other visits yet at this time.

White visited Nebraska at the end of June, coming out to Lincoln with his family. He had a great time on the visit but said he wasn't going to make his decision quickly. He since took a visit to Notre Dame, where he also enjoyed the trip experience. White was supposed to take a visit to Florida State but it was canceled just days before the trip.

Virginia Tech pushing White - a Virginia native - for a visit but he's not sure if he'll visit or not.

Hasn't had any other visits since Florida State cancelled on him. He will decide and enroll next month so a decision should be coming soon. I think we're in good shape here.

CBS Sports Reporter Twitter:

Jeff Borzello

Kansas transfer Andrew White still considering Richmond, Maryland, Nebraska, others. Notre Dame no longer in the mix.

-----

I'm not as confident as I once was, you think that he would have committed by now. This weekend and next would probably be the last opportunity to schedule visits, so who knows.

CBS Sports Reporter Twitter:

Jeff Borzello

Kansas transfer Andrew White still considering Richmond, Maryland, Nebraska, others. Notre Dame no longer in the mix.

-----

I'm not as confident as I once was, you think that he would have committed by now. This weekend and next would probably be the last opportunity to schedule visits, so who knows.

Correct me if I'm wrong but he still has only visited Nebraska and Notre Dame. Now, if ND is out of the picture and he needs to make a decision in the next couple of weeks......I still think we are looking fairly good here.

Maryland just had a scholarship open up with an incoming freshman center being kicked off the team.

I see what you are saying BigRedBuster but still think if it was a slam dunk that he would have committed by now. I still think we have a chance, just that it isn't as absolute as he didn't pick Notre Dame, he must be picking us.

In other possible transfer news:

Brian Rosenthal @HuskerExtraBR
And @GoodmanESPN also says #Nebrasketball could be in mix for Gaskins, a big man who COULD be eligible this season.

Jeff Goodman @GoodmanESPN
Oklahoma State 6-10 big man Gary Gaskins expected to get his release and transfer, source told ESPN. MAY be eligible this season.