What changed with the Board/Software Update?

Things I've noticed so far:

- Warning points are now visible on a user's profile page (visible to that user only).

Good concept that was needed but it's displaying things oddly - some entries are repeated and the points don't tally correctly. Here's what I mean:

1falyMQ.png

It says I have two points but only shows one in the breakdown. There are also three entries for one event.

- Quoting looks different.

- The bottom of the page is counting viewers differently than before:

o2yALU0.png

Before the update if I was the only person viewing a thread it would read "1 user(s) are reading this topic....1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users" IIRC.

- "Members" appears twice at the top of the page now. I can't remember if it was like that before. Both are links to the same page:

AlPUtCR.png

- We can now see the last time a moderator logged in:

THPPqIR.png

- The Full Editor mode looks slightly different I think, I don't remember the "Options" wheel/cog thing before. Maybe it's always been there.

What else changed?

I've got 3 warning points. I'm a bad boy though, living the bad boy lifestyle with lots of bold favors and some huge chest beefers in my hands at all times........? Ya, that. Imagine the warning level if I had an apostrophe.....damn apostriphist gubmint lovin vaderin sumbitches......off the charts.

Also, on the mobile version, hitting the full version button on the bottom of the page does nothing.

Wow, I hadn't tried accessing HB on my phone yet but that is a deal breaker for me. I hate mobile versions of sites.

Also, on the mobile version, hitting the full version button on the bottom of the page does nothing.

Wow, I hadn't tried accessing HB on my phone yet but that is a deal breaker for me. I hate mobile versions of sites.

Yeah when I click the button, it just takes me to the top of the page. It might just something messed up with the code and I would think would be a fairly easy fix, unless it is tied to the new software.

We do know what they were and what they were for ;)

That's weird -- it works for me. Although I can't quite tell how. What's your phone and browser?

Bucky, I fixed the navigation at the top of the page. Thanks! The upgrade is largely minor in cosmetics and mostly in security. IP.Board will tweak the way a few things work by default, though. Some are just changes and some will break the theme here and there. These are going to be addressed eventually. In the meantime, appreciate you guys' documentation of differences here, and also would note that the default IP.Board theme is available to all members who have trouble with the standard theme.

Excel, some of those repeat warnings might just be moderator discussion on something, or it could be when a warning/suspension was rescinded or modified. The system logs those instances.

If there's no point on the warning, that's likely why.

Sometimes we'll remove a post or status and log that as well. We use the warning system in a way that helps keep each other informed, not always necessarily for warnings.

We do know what they were and what they were for ;)

That's weird -- it works for me. Although I can't quite tell how. What's your phone and browser?

Bucky, I fixed the navigation at the top of the page. Thanks! The upgrade is largely minor in cosmetics and mostly in security. IP.Board will tweak the way a few things work by default, though. Some are just changes and some will break the theme here and there. These are going to be addressed eventually. In the meantime, appreciate you guys' documentation of differences here, and also would note that the default IP.Board theme is available to all members who have trouble with the standard theme.

It doesn't work for me with safari, but I just checked with chrome and it worked on that one. So must just be an issue with safari.

Excel, some of those repeat warnings might just be moderator discussion on something, or it could be when a warning/suspension was rescinded or modified. The system logs those instances.

If there's no point on the warning, that's likely why.

Sometimes we'll remove a post or status and log that as well. We use the warning system in a way that helps keep each other informed, not always necessarily for warnings.

Thanks for the explanation and an even bigger thank you for using my proper name unlike some people. :D