What changed with the Board/Software Update?

I've got 3 warning points. I'm a bad boy though, living the bad boy lifestyle with lots of bold favors and some huge chest beefers in my hands at all times........? Ya, that. Imagine the warning level if I had an apostrophe.....damn apostriphist gubmint lovin vaderin sumbitches......off the charts.

How'd you get 3 and not get banned? Mine says 1 of 3 strikes. Thought after 3rd i'd be banned. Maybe not, maybe just an expanded suspension or something??

How'd you get 3 and not get banned?

Not exactly a time expiration as polo said, but the nature of the warnings and history are taken into consideration. A spammer wouldn't make it to his second strike, for instance. We're very happy to be lenient, the more folks around the merrier! But when it's given, you gotta redeem that for us, please.

Being a problem causer after repeated extra chances is the easiest way to get the permanent axe. And I hate to see that happen, you guys :\

For those of you on iPhone/Safari -- the 'Full Version' problem seems to be a Safari-only issue, but I'm not sure. Is this happening on other boards that use Invision? For example, try http://community.invisionpower.com/

• Fire 2

Not exactly a time expiration as polo said, but the nature of the warnings and history are taken into consideration. A spammer wouldn't make it to his second strike, for instance. We're very happy to be lenient, the more folks around the merrier! But when it's given, you gotta redeem that for us, please.

Being a problem causer after repeated extra chances is the easiest way to get the permanent axe. And I hate to see that happen, you guys :\

For those of you on iPhone/Safari -- the 'Full Version' problem seems to be a Safari-only issue, but I'm not sure. Is this happening on other boards that use Invision? For example, try http://community.invisionpower.com/

I logged on to HB using Safari on my iPhone today and the full site loaded just fine. I'm not disputing that other people are having problems, I'm sure they are...but I'm not, at least not with my iPhone but my iPad is a completely different story.

iPad+Safari+Huskerboard=death. It loads an indecipherably broken version of the site over half the time. I've tried clearing the browser out, reseting everything and all that jazz but nothing fixes it. Other browsers load HB just fine on my iPad though, it's just a Safari issue.

• Fire 1

I've got 3 warning points. I'm a bad boy though, living the bad boy lifestyle with lots of bold favors and some huge chest beefers in my hands at all times........? Ya, that. Imagine the warning level if I had an apostrophe.....damn apostriphist gubmint lovin vaderin sumbitches......off the charts.

How'd you get 3 and not get banned? Mine says 1 of 3 strikes. Thought after 3rd i'd be banned. Maybe not, maybe just an expanded suspension or something??

I kind of figured after I posted that and I read a bit more into some other comments that someone would play that card. I can't answer for the mods, all I can tell you is, I'm not banned yet, ive been told I have pushed my luck in the past, my warnings were quite some time ago and I think I have been a pretty nice guy overall since then. I've apologized when I was being a dipsh*t if that counts for anything. The only other thing I can tell you is the world just isn't fair sometimes, or maybe it is more than fair, perception is the key.

I think Knapp happens to be quite intelligent enough to know who and when actions need to be taken against someone. He's made it more than clear to me that I'm not immune to being booted from here just like anyone else.

At this point, I'd say it's hard for you to say if you'll be banned after 3. As you said, you have one strike right now so.....? I can only assume depending on the level of your offenses, if at some point you do reach 3, Knapp or whomever may deem those offenses worthy of a boot.

I'm of the opinion that if your warning are so long ago that no one knew what they were or what they were for they probably shouldn't count against you.

+1

Agree.

Umm....what these guys said too. I didn't see those. Honestly I can't even remember what I did wrong on two of em. My memory is crap though.

I logged on to HB using Safari on my iPhone today and the full site loaded just fine. I'm not disputing that other people are having problems, I'm sure they are...but I'm not, at least not with my iPhone but my iPad is a completely different story.

iPad+Safari+Huskerboard=death. It loads an indecipherably broken version of the site over half the time. I've tried clearing the browser out, reseting everything and all that jazz but nothing fixes it. Other browsers load HB just fine on my iPad though, it's just a Safari issue.

I checked sometime this afternoon, and it loaded up fine then. So it must have gotten fixed.