If you had to chose

I'm a little curious about the Biden hatred. I know that he's a gaffe machine . . . is that it?

We recently went through one President that couldn't put two words together and sound intelligent. I really don't have a desire to go through another one.

^ Yep

I'm a little curious about the Biden hatred. I know that he's a gaffe machine . . . is that it?

We recently went through one President that couldn't put two words together and sound intelligent. I really don't have a desire to go through another one.

^ Yep

Yeah, no desire for shotgun Joe.

^ Yep

I always thought it was Cotton Eye.

• Fire 1

Ah. The reason why I was asking was because I don't really know much about him other than from watching the VP debates. (Well that, and the "this is a BFD mr. president" moment.)

I don't think that we have to worry about him being president.

^ Yep

I thought it was shotgun Dick?!

No! You apologize to me! :lol:

^ Yep

I thought it was shotgun Dick?!

No! You apologize to me! :lol:

I'd love to give them both a shotty and hash it out in a field.

Not super informed or thought out. Just playing the game here.

1. Warren over Hilary. She seems more dynamic.

2. Biden, I guess?... I know very little about the other two. Biden gets made fun of, but he seems quite competent.

3. Rand Paul, by a long way I think. Tea Party crazy has strayed far from its purportedly libertarian roots. Rand would get smacked in the face by reality with a lot of things he might try, but I wouldn't fault him for trying. Maybe he's the kind of unconventional president that would be good for the country.

4. I have no idea who Walker or Pence are, so I'll go with Jindal. Perry doesn't appear to be a serious candidate for anything.

5. Hmmmmmm. Have to go Christie, I think. Not sure his scandal is the biggest deal, though it doesn't reflect well on him obviously. He seems like a plenty viable candidate otherwise. Not sure what Bush brings to the table other than his name and family background.

6. Rubio. I really like Rubio. Not sure Ryan lives in reality, though he is thought of as a big ideas guy by his party, I suppose.

7. In general, a Senator. I think a Senator would be more in tune with national affairs and also more acquainted with politics in Washington. More than ideas (which are often supplied or determined by the party, or reality, anyway), a president needs to be a capable navigator of politics in order to accomplish anything. But this is a very broad brush. Being a Senator only MIGHT make you better prepared.

It's a good thing the office of POTUS isn't the same as the throne of an all-powers-in-hand dictator, because then we might be in trouble. At the end of the day though, whoever it ends up being is just another cog in the wheel. I think there are a lot of fairly promising names here.

1. Warren

2. Biden (lololol Cuomo, holy sh#t @ that guy)

3. Killing myself via impalement

4. Killing myself in a painless, boring way

5. Bush

6. Rubio? Would shut my hands in the oven door afterwards

7. A Senator, and it's not even close

Biden is really really smart, but he's not a great politician or leader in general, so any presidential campaign would probably flop. He's a bit like Mitt Romney in that regard, who couldn't have even won a presidential election that should have gone to the Repubs. So I'd like Biden based on his policy and knowledge alone, but it stands little chance. He'd end up hurting himself in a campaign. Still I like him out of that group.