Proud daddies welcome their new boy because of surrogate mother

I'm kind of curious. Why are they shirtless?

There are quite a few reported benefits. My wife has done a lot of reading and here's a good article about it. It helps with bonding and breastfeeding being a huge benefit.

http://www.nbci.ca/index.php?option=com_content&id=82:the-importance-of-skin-to-skin-contact-&Itemid=17

you do not want someone else holding the child, the child getting that person's scent, and then rejecting its parents. it's science.

I don't think that's a real thing.

you do not want someone else holding the child, the child getting that person's scent, and then rejecting its parents. it's science.

tell that to my little brother who is being raised by the the taxi driver who had to perform an emergency delivery.

• Fire 7

tell that to my little brother who is being raised by the the taxi driver who had to perform an emergency delivery.

Lol

+1 maybe the funniest thing I've ever read on HB. Gets my Nom for post of the year.

Here is what was described in the picture

In response to comments like "what are the dads are doing with their shirts of...f?"... this is skin to skin aka "kangaroo care." Babies are born with immature nervous systems and being skin to skin helps them to regulate their heart rate, breathing, and temperature better. It also increases bonding along with many MANY other benefits. I absolutely LOVE it when daddies hold their babies skin to skin!

In response to comments like "what are the dads are doing with their shirts of...f?"... this is skin to skin aka "kangaroo care." Babies are born with immature nervous systems and being skin to skin helps them to regulate their heart rate, breathing, and temperature better. It also increases bonding along with many MANY other benefits. I absolutely LOVE it when daddies hold their babies skin to skin!

Interesting. I have to admit I haven't seen/heard of that before.

Or skin to chest hair

Good lord I just read this and can't stop laughing.