What kind if customer are you - Fast food drive thru version

I can't even count how many times I get home and I got damn vegans order that cost $6 but I paid for my 8 Big Macs and 20 piece with BBQ(slight exaggeration) which cost $20. Some times when an order is rather large I'll pull into a parking spot and double check the order. Unbelievably when I do this, perfect order. When I drive home or back to my hotel or if my family starts eating while I'm driving, is usually when something comes up missing or we find out the order is wrong. What is my fellow HB posters go to reaction? My worst reaction was calling Taco Bell and suggesting they attend the local high school that's 8 blocks away. Or turning around and going back in to give them a piece of my mind...... Into the drive thru microphone.

I went back to McDonalds the other day and had to have them add more chicken breast to my wife's salad. There was probably 2oz of meat on there. I told the manager that was bullsh#t and that I bet my burger tasted like sh#t too. Entire meal comped and a free dessert coupon.

But meh, it's just McDonalds

Most issues I have with the drive-thru is with my wife's order. Me, I don't care, I am not picky. My wife on the other hand special orders EVERYTHING - no lettuce, no pickles, extra sauce. She is pretty much bed ridden, so I drive all the way home and then she discovers a sliver of pickle and raises hell.

I was out running errands the other night when I thought I would do something nice for my boys and stop at McDonalds and get them some of those chocolate chip cookies they sell 3 for a dollar. Nothing big but they like them.

I pulled into the drive thru and placed the order right away. No line. Drove ahead and paid right away. No line. Then for some reason there was a huge backup at the food window. I waited in line to get to the food window for about 10 minutes. Then when I got to the window, they told me to pull ahead because it would be another 2 minutes for my cookies. It turned out to be about 7 minutes.

By the time I got home, 2 of my 3 kids were already in bed and missed out on them.

How long does it take for them to make or microwave cookies?