Bill Clinton missed chance to get Osama bin Laden

I don't understand why 300 would have been killed, but I can't see why he would make that up before 9/11. Can definitely see why he'd lie about it after.

Because it would have required firing a cruise missile into a city with a population similar to Omaha. Civilians would have died, maybe not the 300 the worst case predicted but it would have been some.

• Fire 1

I don't understand why 300 would have been killed, but I can't see why he would make that up before 9/11. Can definitely see why he'd lie about it after.

Because it would have required firing a cruise missile into a city with a population similar to Omaha. Civilians would have died, maybe not the 300 the worst case predicted but it would have been some.

I still think 300 is an inflated figure and I'm sure all of them weren't innocent if they were hanging around with him...

I still think 300 is an inflated figure and I'm sure all of them weren't innocent if they were hanging around with him...

300 does seem a little high but back then more than a few would have turned into a sh#t storm.

Right after 9/11 breaking news, my first thoughts on TV, WTC towers was a moderate fire and eventually contained ..... pretty much right away like 1 hour or less. Plus, fire alarm evacuation drill was mostly successful. At the time, I was only concerned with air passenger victims. I was shocked both towers collapsed.

When B-25 bomber crashed in empire state building, "only" eleven people killed minus B-25 crew. LINK

My wild guess, OBL (and Clinton) was too shocked (collapsed). Terrorist cake added cherry on top.

empire%202.jpgesb-crash01.jpg