Fresno St. Tailgate!!!!!

We are headed up Friday morning, picking up the Carne Asada that morning. I guess we are doing a car show on Sunday so will be dragging our little hot rod in the trailer. Turned into a longer weekend than planned. I will be ordering the banner today. Need to pick up the trailer and do some cleaning, have not used it for a year or so. New tires on the truck yesterday, service on Wednesday. Should be ready to go by this weekend. I hope you guys are worth all the work!!!!!

Not impressed with the parking either Polo, but you get what you get. We will make the best of it. I will have satellite TV so we can watch a game or two during the day.

It is reserved, and with everyone coming, I felt I had to be sure of having a spot. Bryan, the guy in charge said there were only two spots left together. My truck and trailer are huge, so not having something for sure makes a big problem. Better to be safe than sorry and have to apologize to everyone for not showing up.

We had to at SC, more expensive and had to be there Friday morning to get in, first come first serve. Paid at the gate. But I had a much smaller rig then. No idea what it would cost now. Polo, you know this state is nothing if not about getting every penny out of you they possibly can.

We are headed up Friday morning, picking up the Carne Asada that morning. I guess we are doing a car show on Sunday so will be dragging our little hot rod in the trailer. Turned into a longer weekend than planned. I will be ordering the banner today. Need to pick up the trailer and do some cleaning, have not used it for a year or so. New tires on the truck yesterday, service on Wednesday. Should be ready to go by this weekend. I hope you guys are worth all the work!!!!!

Not impressed with the parking either Polo, but you get what you get. We will make the best of it. I will have satellite TV so we can watch a game or two during the day.

Please stop by.....great food.

Well I really wanted to come, even got a plane ticket but then my son went and broke his elbow. Yes the one who can't speak and now can't use his signing well because he has a cast. Oh boy!! We're making out fine but dr. bills are rolling in.

Have fun guys.

Tomorrow when I am awake, I will try to post verbatim what they sent me. With two plots we should have some parking area. I think the green areas are parking and individual tail gate areas. Not dead certain on that though.

To tired to think clearly did a 100 mile bike ride today and it did not go well. Be fine in the morning, or dead, either way I will feel better.

I will post the map they sent me a little later. Each spot has two parking passes. That actually maybe one as they may count the vehicle and trailer as one in each, not sure. I can legally line up at 3pm next to the entrance. Will try to be first in line. Will cruise the area around 10am to get in line. May work, may not. It appears we are on the south side of the lot. Lots are 30 foot wide, 40 foot deep, so the truck and trailer will fit. should be a good sized area for us.

Sorry to hear Eric, was looking forward to seeing you and meeting your son.

Irieboy, you will be most welcome, I promise we will make a big deal out of it!!!! Good gawd your going to get to meet Polo, how much more can you ask for????

Okay map is up, it is safe.

We are in the Brown parking lot.

I need some type of head count. The Carne Asada is 8.00 bucks a pound plus the marinating and preparation. Do not want to waste it. I have told him for 50 people.

We should be able to feed close to 100 with all the other stuff, chicken, dogs and burgers. Will have chips and salsa.

I have two huge coolers, I think, will fill them with ice and soft drinks.

You guys can bring beer and ice. That will be appreciated.

PM me and I get you my phone number.

Okay map is up, it is safe.

We are in the Brown parking lot.

I need some type of head count. The Carne Asada is 8.00 bucks a pound plus the marinating and preparation. Do not want to waste it. I have told him for 50 people.

We should be able to feed close to 100 with all the other stuff, chicken, dogs and burgers. Will have chips and salsa.

I have two huge coolers, I think, will fill them with ice and soft drinks.

You guys can bring beer and ice. That will be appreciated.

PM me and I get you my phone number.

Unable to PM you. I probably don't have enough posts. My girlfriend and I plan to attend. Thanks for hosting!