***OFFICIAL 2014 COLLEGE FOOTBALL DISCUSSION THREAD***

GSG

Scratch another Playoff contender and Heisman possibility.

Hooray!

Hooray that a young man fractured his leg?
Mariotta is fine, and Oregon losing may help Nebraska's chance at making the playoffs (though I got a feeling the only way in is to be 13-0)

BYU's QB is the one with the fractured leg.

:laughpound

The ref in the aTm/MissSt game faced the wrong way (away from the camera) to announce the first penalty. He realized it about 3/4 of the way through and gave an on-mic "Gawd damn it" as he spun around and threw a fist in disgust. Then went through the announcement again. Classic.

The ref in the aTm/MissSt game faced the wrong way (away from the camera) to announce the first penalty. He realized it about 3/4 of the way through and gave an on-mic "Gawd damn it" as he spun around and threw a fist in disgust. Then went through the announcement again. Classic.

I was about to post the same thing.

Thank God we have Drew Brown. tOSU kicker barely got a 48 yard field to go the distance and he was well wide. He is 5 of 8 on the year.

We've been spoiled with kickers for a long time.

He is a true freshman as well, so it makes the thought hit a little closer to home.

Yeah, I agree with you. Easy to take them for granted. When you watch other teams try to decide if they're going to kick a 35 yard FG and we don't have a second thought about 45-50, we're in good shape.