Bo Haters

I'm still on the fence. I've been on both sides during the tenure but what I can't stand is that if enough people are frustrated with something. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Even if it doesn't work out for you. Do it anyway. Quit pointing fingers at the AD or Chancellor, saying they need to do this or that. FORCE THEIR HAND. If it's that freaking important to you. Then quit going to games. Quit buying gear. Start a petition. Offer some money for Bo's buyout. Or do both.

Again, I'm on the fence, but it's awfully easy to sit here and type out your frustrations, drunk or not drunk.

only thing I hate Bo for is hiring Beck...

This^ I liked Frank. Didn't want him fires. Said Bohl needed to go. Same with Bo. He seems ok. A great staff makes anyone look good. Bo has hired, incompetent people as OC and DC. Plain and simple. Like Cally and Cos, Bo appears willing to go down with the ship. If that's his decision so be it. See ya.

I like Bo and have always wanted him to succeed. BUT he isn't getting it done and I have no faith, no confidence, no reason to believe anything will ever change. I'm done with him and his useless coordinators. And I'll bitch about him/them all I want and I don't feel compelled to do much more than that about it. I probably won't give as much of a f#*k if I miss parts of games or even complete games, if that helps. This team isn't doing much for me anymore. Sorry.