my god the big ten is horrible

MichiganMan

I'd probably agree with this.

Big Ten, ACC swap positions in the latest Conference Power Rankings: http://es.pn/YGIdkv pic.twitter.com/Zw0MjH8xUG

Bytq_AQIQAAXSwX.png

Put the B1G ahead of the Big XII, and I'll agree with you.

Still contend that the Big XII hasn't played anyone of substance, save for Auburn, and that they're a two-trick pony (Baylor and OU) at best.

I'd probably agree with this.

Big Ten, ACC swap positions in the latest Conference Power Rankings: http://es.pn/YGIdkv pic.twitter.com/Zw0MjH8xUG

Bytq_AQIQAAXSwX.png

Still contend that the Big XII hasn't played anyone of substance, save for Auburn, and that they're a two-trick pony (Baylor and OU) at best.

WV played Alabama pretty tough, as did Oklahoma St with FSU. Besides Oregon, who has the B1G played tough? LSU isn't up there with the top 5 teams.

OU and Baylor are two tricks the B1G doesn't have. The only place the Big XII is weaker is at the bottom with Kansas and Iowa St.

I think that's possible. Kind of a coin flip between the two, imo.
Nope. Big 12 dominated the B1G this year.

T1. Pac-12/SEC

3. Big 12

4. B1G

5. ACC

I don't think anyone can really debate this a whole lot. PAC hasn't played the SEC and they have similar records against the other power 5. Big 12, B1G, and ACC have similar record (all losing records), but the Big 12 has dominated the B1G and the B1G dominated the ACC.

Pretty cut and dry right now to me. Now we wait and see if their were numerous lopsided opponents given up for butcher or one conference played up to competition.

• 5 weeks later...