my god the big ten is horrible

MichiganMan

I know we're supposed to root for our conference brethren because apparently how good our conference is somehow matters, but who else is enjoying the hell out of watching them all flail?

Only B1G team I'm rooting for today is Indiana because I get double pleasure from watching Mizzou lose as part of the SEC.

I only root against Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan and Ohio State, basically the douches of the conference. The rest I want to do decent.

Michigan's offense continues to spin its wheels this season, and things aren't peaceful for the Wolverines' defense, either.

Late in the first half of Saturday's game against Utah, Michigan defensive end Frank Clark sacked Utah's Kendal Thompson for a 13-yard loss. But the big play was somewhat mitigated by a 5-yard sideline interference penalty on the Wolverines.

Apparently, Mattison was at fault as cameras caught Hoke admonishing the veteran defensive coordinator to "get off the f---ing field." Mattison didn't take kindly to the rebuke and fired back at his boss.

Fun times in Ann Arbor.

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=bigten&id=107662