OMG the Note 4 bends. My problem with this video is when it starts to bend, he lets up not once but twice compared to his iPhone 6 plus test where he continued to bend it after it was bending. He was a lot more soft on this bend test just my opinion.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

thehugemanatee.jpg

chuckleshuffle:ahhhhhhhh:) :)

• Fire 1

OMG the Note 4 bends. My problem with this video is when it starts to bend, he lets up not once but twice compared to his iPhone 6 plus test where he continued to bend it after it was bending. He was a lot more soft on this bend test just my opinion.

Im impressed that you have the capability of pressure gauging from a video, you have a unique set of skills

Im impressed that you have the capability of pressure gauging from a video, you have a unique set of skills

Thank you
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm just not a fan of the 6/+. I think it's ugly compared to the 5 models - the iphone started with a round bezel, and then went to the more square form with the 4 and 5 and I think it looks great. Don't know why they went back to the round bezel - looks cheap and uninspired to me.

I get that I was rocking a 4 and def needed a new one. I like how thin they are. We will see if this one lasts as long as the last one did. (4+years)

I'm just not a fan of the 6/+. I think it's ugly compared to the 5 models - the iphone started with a round bezel, and then went to the more square form with the 4 and 5 and I think it looks great. Don't know why they went back to the round bezel - looks cheap and uninspired to me.

Lots of Androids looks cheap and uninspired. I don't understand the hate for the antenna bands on the back and the protruding camera on the back. Oh no the phone rocks when resting on a flat surface...really people are complaining about this??? Put a freaking case on it that's what I'm doing on my $400+ iPhone

Anyways just got an e-mail that my iPhone 6+ has already shipped a week ahead of schedule. Got my first e-mail last night that it was in Memphis and will get it on Monday but checked today and its in Omaha....maybe I'll get it tomorrow. Guy at Verizon told me people have been getting their new iPhones a day or two early.