Depending on what the 4.7" feels in my hand I may get that but at the moment I'm leading toward the iPhone 6 Plus. Still disappointed with 8MP's though should've been at least 13 if not more.

Also who would get the iWatch over the Motorola 360?

Don't forget that they also upgraded the image sensor for the camera. MPs are only half of it. For instance, I have recently purchased a mirrorless DSLR that didn't have the highest MPs becasue the sensor in the option I chose was top of the line.

Now....I have no idea if the Apple sensor/MP combo will be great...so take it for what it's worth.

In regards to the Apple Watch (which I don't plan to purchase at this point), I would lean to buying it over the Motorola 360 mainly because of the user interface and software. Apple always does a great a great from a software standpoint and that is really where the benefit to the user comes in.

When I got my wife an iPhone 5, I pre-ordered it online and it showed up the day it was released or perhaps the day before. I think it was available on Verizon's web page, iirc.

Verizon does have pre-order available starting Friday

I like how you quote yourself...

And i havent decided if i want to upgrade to a 64GB phone... 16GB is almost not enough.... but an extra $100....

Depending on what the 4.7" feels in my hand I may get that but at the moment I'm leading toward the iPhone 6 Plus. Still disappointed with 8MP's though should've been at least 13 if not more.

Also who would get the iWatch over the Motorola 360?

I would, but I tend to value functionality over form, and the Motorola 360 has form in spades.

I only have the 5 but I will probably upgrade at some point between now and April but being that I have $15k worth of DSLR upgrades in the hopper, it's just not that high on the priority list yet. My wallet is going to take a beating over the next year.

I too am not sure I need the size of the Plus, which is a good thing the upgrade won't happen right away. I have big hands so it might not be a problem but it gives me a chance to go in store and try them out.

Not completely sold on the watch, especially being that I haven't worn a watch in over 15 years but I will likely have a close up look at it and may even give it a shot.

Well I preordered mine online, and did the trade-in thing, MAYBE, I don't know, I haven't gotten a confirmation email about anything yet, and the online transaction system that Verizon sent me through was extremely clunky and backwards, and who knows if the trade-in will communicate with the purchase and combine to give me my $200 gift card, which may or may not hinge on whether it allows me to send back my old phone outside of their 7-day deadline, which is a problem due to the backorder resulting in my iPhone 6 not being delivered until late October.

Sheesh.

I switched from Apple to Samsung Galaxy just a couple weeks ago. I love my phone, but re learning the stuff was about a week to 2 weeks learning curve, unless you are constantly on it.

The only hassle I had was getting rid of the iMessage crap...could receive text msg from other iPhones that recognized me as an iPhone too. Had to go into my apple account to shut that off on my old phone. While the process was easy when I was informed. It wasn't ideal due to the fact that the guys at best buy didn't explain it right to me the first time.

However, all that said. I would still take my Samsung over Apple, any day. The google features trump anything apple has to offer. imo