Lincoln to Omaha Traffic Question

corncraze

Coming in for the Miami game and am planning on staying at a hotel in Omaha. Anyways, the last time I did this was for when we played Missouri in 2008 and the traffic (as well as the game) was horrendous.

Since this is another night game, I'm wondering if I can plan on similar traffic and if any of you had a suggestion for an alternative route I can take. Haven't chosen my hotel yet either, so if any of you have any suggestions about what part of Omaha I should stay in, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for the help!

Sure I am full of suggestions. Stay in Papillion. Or stay in Nebraska city and ride 2 / 43 in, any which way you cut it, it is not going to be easy. My suggestion? Leave early for the game, leave late after the game put cruise control on stay in right lane and let idiots pass you.

Sure I am full of suggestions. Stay in Papillion. Or stay in Nebraska city and ride 2 / 43 in, any which way you cut it, it is not going to be easy. My suggestion? Leave early for the game, leave late after the game put cruise control on stay in right lane and let idiots pass you.

Pretty much this. If you don't handle traffic well hit the cruise control and stay in the right lane. Outside from that, construction is mostly done along I-80 and you have little concerns regarding it. The main concern for you is parking, tailgating, and walking proximity.

Just my two cents.