Internet radio?

BIGREDIOWAN

I am not sure you will be able to listen to the game via an internet radio service. If a station carries the game on their normal airwaves, they usually can't have that broadcast over the internet. If you are trying to listen via your phone, I think there is an update to the Huskers app, that now carries the radio feed of the game. If you have a laptop, you should be able to get the game on Huskers.com.

I am not sure you will be able to listen to the game via an internet radio service. If a station carries the game on their normal airwaves, they usually can't have that broadcast over the internet. If you are trying to listen via your phone, I think there is an update to the Huskers app, that now carries the radio feed of the game. If you have a laptop, you should be able to get the game on Huskers.com.

That is true for most radio stations, however, last year I listened to the Cornhusker broadcasts on tunein radio on KLAV 1230 out of Las Vegas. I don't know if they are broadcasting this year because I was busy both Saturdays and had to record the game to watch later.