Vikings message board shuts down over Adrian Peterson scandal

NUance

As a Vikings fan, i can tell you that a good chunk of Viking fans want nothing to do with AP. I am not one of the, I refuse to give an opinion on AP being cut/banned/suspended until the court proceedings have completed.

This is going to be a Texas court case, right? I doubt anything comes from it in the courts.

Well it was a Texas Grand Jury that chose to indict. So I guess there's that

The timing was interesting. They previously tried and failed.... this time around, apparently it went through.

As a Vikings fan, i can tell you that a good chunk of Viking fans want nothing to do with AP. I am not one of the, I refuse to give an opinion on AP being cut/banned/suspended until the court proceedings have completed.

This is going to be a Texas court case, right? I doubt anything comes from it in the courts.

Well it was a Texas Grand Jury that chose to indict. So I guess there's that

The timing was interesting. They previously tried and failed.... this time around, apparently it went through.

Maybe someone woke the f#*k up and realized a child bleeding from a "whuppin'" was abuse

Maybe someone woke the f#*k up and realized a child bleeding from a "whuppin'" was abuse

I am sure it had nothing to do with the Ray Rice situation......

I see. Everyone else is the problem except for the child abuser

Ban him and Rice for life. Yes, it's extreme, but the NFL needs to implement a strict no-tolerance policy on evil shenanigans. If they're willing to make extreme changes to reduce the violence on the field, there's no excuse to be lenient about violence off the field.

playing in the nfl is a privilege. i would not lose sleep over this. i do believe in redemption. but i think the vikings blew it because they should have developed some sort of rehabilitating plan to work him back into the fold. anger management classes, parenting classes, community service, docked payed to be given to charities, etc. that way, some good comes of it.

Two +1's. Minnesota saw a 1-15 season staring them down if they benched ap for the year. They chose wins over a child. But, if more sponsors pull out the vikes won't have a choice besides deciding how the egg on their face is served

As a Vikings fan, i can tell you that a good chunk of Viking fans want nothing to do with AP. I am not one of the, I refuse to give an opinion on AP being cut/banned/suspended until the court proceedings have completed. At that point, do what needs to be done.

AP crossed the line.. get him help.. Lets not focus on his NFL career.. lets focus on getting him and his family help.. once that gets worked out, we can discuss him playing again.

If you beat your kid to the point there are cuts all over him a week after and the kid is saying his dad stuffed leaves in his mouth when he was hit in the face, and the father has admitted to crossing the line, what more proof do you need? Adrian Peterson is disgusting, he has kids all over the country and the little time he does spend with his children he beats them.

How many kids does AP have? I thought I heard 7.

Rumors are that he has fathered 7 children. One died last year. So that would make 6

Last year he was asked by ESPN how many did he have. His answer was, "I know the truth, and I am comfortable with that."

that is a rather upsetting answer, if you ask me.

How many kids does AP have? I thought I heard 7.

Rumors are that he has fathered 7 children. One died last year. So that would make 6

Last year he was asked by ESPN how many did he have. His answer was, "I know the truth, and I am comfortable with that."

that is a rather upsetting answer, if you ask me.

That means the real answer is probably scary to the average person.