Gregory is Lott IMPACT Player of the Week

Mavric

DB mentioned how horrible his body language has been all year, said that a couple of scouts said the same thing.

He had better cure himself of the Clowneyitis, fast.

Taking games off like Clowney shouldnt be compared to a guy complaining how he's being cut blocked. Ive never questioned Randy's effort. The comparison is ridiculous imo.
Fair enough, he may be playing hard, but he needs to quit whining about legal cut blocks.

It's making him look bad and reflects poorly on the team.

4-0

And? Are you saying that our alleged stud superstar whining about a legal block doesn't look bad?

Alleged? And Stud Superstar is redundant. Tom Brady is whining all the damn time. Gregory if nothing else is drawing attention the the oline play against him. If it's under closer scrutiny, we may get a timely call in the future. This will make him a better player in the end. Who's saying it makes the team look bad? You? Do you honestly think he should be punished?

DB mentioned how horrible his body language has been all year, said that a couple of scouts said the same thing.

Taking games off like Clowney shouldnt be compared to a guy complaining how he's being cut blocked. Ive never questioned Randy's effort. The comparison is ridiculous imo.

Fair enough, he may be playing hard, but he needs to quit whining about legal cut blocks.

4-0

And? Are you saying that our alleged stud superstar whining about a legal block doesn't look bad?

Relax. I was just joking.

But to answer your question. No.

Ok. Cuz apparently NFL scouts and former Cornhuskers disagree.

And I am relaxed, but I appreciate your concern.

4-0

Is this what counts as name dropping these days?

4-0

If you think a team is going to pass on Gregory because he calls out O lines for cut blocks, I think you would be wrong.

alleged? And Stud Superstar is redundant. Tom Brady is whining all the damn time. Gregory if nothing else is drawing attention the the oline play against him. If it's under closer scrutiny, we may get a timely call in the future. This will make him a better player in the end. Who's saying it makes the team look bad? You? Do you honestly think he should be punished?

What kind of call are you taking about, its a perfectly legal block?

DB said that he was in an elevator with NFL scouts who said it looked bad, and DB himself said that Randy needs quit woofing and just play.

DB mentioned how horrible his body language has been all year, said that a couple of scouts said the same thing.He had better cure himself of the Clowneyitis, fast.
Fair enough, he may be playing hard, but he needs to quit whining about legal cut blocks.It's making him look bad and reflects poorly on the team.
4-0
Relax. I was just joking. But to answer your question. No.
Ok. Cuz apparently NFL scouts and former Cornhuskers disagree.And I am relaxed, but I appreciate your concern.
If you think a team is going to pass on Gregory because he calls out O lines for cut blocks, I think you would be wrong.

IDK, you could be right, but I'd say none of us know as much as NFL scouts about how they decide on whom they draft.

alleged? And Stud Superstar is redundant. Tom Brady is whining all the damn time. Gregory if nothing else is drawing attention the the oline play against him. If it's under closer scrutiny, we may get a timely call in the future. This will make him a better player in the end. Who's saying it makes the team look bad? You? Do you honestly think he should be punished?

What kind of call are you taking about, its a perfectly legal block?

DB said that he was in an elevator with NFL scouts who said it looked bad, and DB himself said that Randy needs quit woofing and just play.

What Benning doesn't seem to see is that Randy's mouth isn't negatively impacting his play. So until it does, he can keep doing whatever he does to get his game on.

DB mentioned how horrible his body language has been all year, said that a couple of scouts said the same thing.He had better cure himself of the Clowneyitis, fast.
Fair enough, he may be playing hard, but he needs to quit whining about legal cut blocks.It's making him look bad and reflects poorly on the team.
4-0
Relax. I was just joking. But to answer your question. No.
Ok. Cuz apparently NFL scouts and former Cornhuskers disagree.And I am relaxed, but I appreciate your concern.

IDK, you could be right, but I'd say none of us know as much as NFL scouts about how they decide on whom they draft.

Based on recent history of teams drafting players with sketchy characters, I would say "whining" about cut blocks is low on their list of transgressions to avoid.

• Fire 1

Que?

Who's dropping names?

This wouldn't be the first time a poster on this board had a hissy fit because I stated something that I merely heard on public airwaves.

Whos having a hissy fit? I am currently having an allergic reaction to some creek water I drank while antelope hunting. Is that what you mean?

more importantly did you shoot a goat??

Que?

Who's dropping names?

This wouldn't be the first time a poster on this board had a hissy fit because I stated something that I merely heard on public airwaves.

Whos having a hissy fit? I am currently having an allergic reaction to some creek water I drank while antelope hunting. Is that what you mean?

more importantly did you shoot a goat??

Didn't get a permit this year. Still went with the crew to shoot dogs.