Trevor Roach

What is our depth chart like at LB right now? It's got to be pretty pathetic.

With Newby hurt, our next (only) experienced LB after Bando, Roach, and Zaire is... RG4. And honestly everyone knows he and Love are alike in that they're only used for pass rush purposes.

Has Love seen significant snaps yet this year?

Roach is a boss. Has been the whole season. Inconsistent at times, but he's made more than enough plays to carry his own weight.

Can't say that for Bando. Got to think they're just starting him because there is literally no one else right now.

If Roach or Zaire go down.......... :flush:ohnoes

With Newby hurt, our next (only) experienced LB after Bando, Roach, and Zaire is... RG4. And honestly everyone knows he and Love are alike in that they're only used for pass rush purposes.

Roach is a boss. Has been the whole season. Inconsistent at times, but he's made more than enough plays to carry his own weight.

Can't say that for Bando. Got to think they're just starting him because there is literally no one else right now.

Put Bando at the DE position and take up a blocker and RG at the LB position and let him rush the line. Imagine the confusion on the o-line knowing RG is out there...somewhere.

Put Bando at the DE position and take up a blocker and RG at the LB position and let him rush the line. Imagine the confusion on the o-line knowing RG is out there...somewhere.

I'd expect Santos back for the next game. Haven't heard anything about Newby so can't comment there.

I'd expect Santos back for the next game. Haven't heard anything about Newby so can't comment there.

What is Santos and Newby dealing with injury wise?

Santos is a leg injury and I know going into the MichSt week there was a chance he was going to go. With the bye week I'd expect him back in for the next game.

Big Ten Football@B1Gfootball 5h5 hours ago

11 #B1G players posted 10 or more tackles, led by Trevor Roach of @Huskers with 18 stops at MSU.

BzMEzucCYAEBVmo.jpg

Damon complimented Roach stating that Roach is someone you have to carry off of the field in a battle. Stated that he gave his body up taking on pulling guards and played a damn good game. Him and Zaire stepped up last night.

Santos is a leg injury and I know going into the MichSt week there was a chance he was going to go. With the bye week I'd expect him back in for the next game.

What about Newby?

What about Newby?

No idea, think it caught most people by surprise.