Rutgers game

Or apparently put all the games at the same time:

#B1G games at Noon ET Oct. 25 - #Terrapins at #Badgers on BTN; #Gophers at #Illini & #ScarletKnights at #Huskers on ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU

The #B1G 3:30 p.m. ET game on Oct. 25 will be #Wolverines at #Spartans on ABC.

The #B1G prime time game on Oct. 25 will be #Buckeyes at #NittanyLions at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.

Man this sucks! Girlfriend bought us tickets for out anniversary for our first game together. I've never been to a conference game (always get tickets for the cream puff games. Can't afford good tickets to good games) and had never been to a night game. Now we gotta wake up 8 am just to get there in time. I'm sure no one gives a sh#t, I just had to vent. Damn it!

Man this sucks! Girlfriend bought us tickets for out anniversary for our first game together. I've never been to a conference game (always get tickets for the cream puff games. Can't afford good tickets to good games) and had never been to a night game. Now we gotta wake up 8 am just to get there in time. I'm sure no one gives a sh#t, I just had to vent. Damn it!

depending on how the game goes more time to drink after... Not all bad. Plus it might be warmer at noon compared to a night game.