You know we are good when we should be 8-0 are are 7-1!!

Ya know, a game like the one we played against Sparty used to be called "Our Powerful Run attack wearing down a defensive line.

This is a bit too optimistic for me. There is no way I can watch the first three quarters of that MSU game and think we were wearing down anybody. Typically, historically, when we have worn teams down over the course of a game, there has been great success rushing the ball those first 3 quarters. Did I miss something in this game? We didn't wear them down, we jusT played so stinkin' bad that they relaxed. No way to spin it positively but nice try.

Mavric, I did not mean it in a negative way. Most fans are that way. I can see the reasons for the SEC being where they are. This conference as whole let everyone down. Not on par with the rest of the country, and as much as hate the SEC SEC SEC SEC crap, they are leaps and bounds ahead of the rest as a group.

I don't think we are as bad or as good as some people think. We are pretty good team, not National Championship caliber. But should we be is the question? Not really, too many things against us to do that. It was the same way when Tom was winning. We should not have been. But we did and that is what Bo has to bear.

I am happy with the season, and as long as we play all the games like we have (not McNeese State) and lose a couple. I can live with it. I see progress being made, and it does not mean wins or losses, championships or playoffs. For me, give it the best you got, coach like you know what is going on, you have it pretty easy to please me. I expect a loss or two, might make it to the CCG, but we will lose there I think. I expect to see Ohio State knock off Michigan State right now. Wisconsin and Iowa will be tough for us, no matter what their results are now. If I am wrong on those games, we will have improved more than I thought and will be extremely happy.