Lighten up! The mighty #1 $ec team is losing to unranked sec team. Nebraska is good and I'm tired of saying it.

We're 8-1 and no one seems happy. Teams ahead of us are losing and look terrible and all I hear and see are people complaining. We won by 21 with 2nd string players and without our best player and the best player in college football. Miami crushed North Carolina whom Notre Dame barely beat. We only allowed 14 points. The most we've given up in points all year is 31 to Miami and we won by 10. This is a game. Have fun and enjoy yourselves!!! We're pretty good and will be moving up more spots on Tuesday for sure.

• Fire 3

We're 8-1 and no one seems happy. Teams ahead of us are losing and look terrible and all I hear and see are people complaining. We won by 21 with 2nd string players and without our best player and the best player in college football. Miami crushed North Carolina whom Notre Dame barely beat. We only allowed 14 points. The most we've given up in points all year is 31 to Miami and we won by 10. This is a game. Have fun and enjoy yourselves!!! We're pretty good and will be moving up more spots on Tuesday for sure.

I'm personally really happy. I'm having a blast this season. :)

Very excited for the 8-1 record. Really want to see us get at least 9 to keep the streak alive. Very happy with the win, not the way we won. Too many miscues you'd expect to see in game one or if the starting center or QB goes down.

On a positive note, the D, as in seasons past,continues to improve. I'd still like another LB to step up to help Zaire (beast), but the D as a whole is doing great. Really anxious to see how we do against Gordon and Clement (sp?) at Wisky. Also DPE is leading PR's in FBS. The next closest is like 200+ yards behind..........Dude is a threat and ga e changer.

On another note, does Gerry have 4 or 5 INT's? Is the NU record 11 with Bullock in 2003? 5 games left (assuming we make the CCG) can Gerry tie it?

I'm personally really happy. I'm having a blast this season. :)

I'm honestly quite content so far this season...yeah, I see some dumb sh#t from time to time, but like I've said before, this team feels different to me. The 2 worst things that have happened so far this season: losing to MSU and losing Ameer in the 1st quarter of today's game. I really hope Ameer is ready to go by the Wiscy game.
  • Fire 1