Maurice Purify

• 3 weeks later...
Guest greenbayhusker

1) What are your first impressions of this recruit (speed, strength, character, leadership, grades, etc)? He has great size with good speed.

2) Rank his importance to the Huskers 1-10 (10 the most important). 9

3) Will he contribute right away? In what capacity? Yes. He will make it as a starting wide receiver.

4) Who does this player most remind you of? Terrell Owens

5) Where do you see this player in 2010? NFL

:restore

• 1 month later...

I wouldn't count out Spain and Hardy yet. I have heard Hardy is looking much better, and Spain wasn't eligible to play last year. According to what I have heard from this board in the past, Spain has looked real promising. We shall find out.

Yeah, but I think he was referring to the 2 that came in 04. McKoy and McCray, I believe. They did a whole bunch of nothing.

I wouldn't count out Spain and Hardy yet. I have heard Hardy is looking much better, and Spain wasn't eligible to play last year. According to what I have heard from this board in the past, Spain has looked real promising. We shall find out.

Yeah, but I think he was referring to the 2 that came in 04. McKoy and McCray, I believe. They did a whole bunch of nothing.

i think they graduated and got their degrees at least. too bad they didnt get to do much on the field.