I have mutiple people telling me we can't win out and beat Minne, Whisky and Iowa.

Nebraska's chances of beating:

Wisconsin: 45%

Minnesota: 60%

Iowa: 70%

Ohio St: 25%

Chances of winning all four: 0.45 x 0.6 x 0.7 x 0.25 = 0.047 = 4.7%

OK, I'll try waterboarding myself with Kool-Aid now:

Wisconsin: 60%

Minnesota: 75%

Iowa: 85%

Ohio St.: 50%

Chances of winning all four: 0.6 x 0.75 x 0.85 x 0.5 = 0.191 = 19.1%. Still pretty low. :dunno

From last weeks Football Study Hall:

Wisconsin: 60% Win

Minnesota: 90% Win

Iowa: 78% Win

http://www.footballstudyhall.com/2014/11/5/7160537/big-ten-football-projections-predictions-michigan-state-ohio-state

Wisconsin is a 6.5 point favorite which would historically put Nebraska at 32.3% to win. Nebraska would have to be a 16.5 point favorite to be about 90% to beat Minnesota.

But even if you wanted to go by the numbers in that link, it would put us at 14.7% to win out.

yea minnysoda looks absolutely horrible! wisky up by three possessions. Absolutely terrible teams. Iowa not looking so good, but they seem to find a way to play us tough.Sure bet, I would wager my house and my car on your predictions. Not a chance of a slip up, we never have, have we?Your guarantees have grown tiresome, and normally wrong.

No need to be rude, guys excited.

We can win out if we play well. Being pessimistic about our chances is just as tiresome as overlooking our opponents.

Pessimism is a byproduct of being let down over and over.

A win at Wisconsin would go a long way in healing the pessimism, but until the team actually earns some faith by not crapping the bed when we expect them too, pessimism is warranted.

Oh man would it ever, kimosabe.