I have mutiple people telling me we can't win out and beat Minne, Whisky and Iowa.

yea minnysoda looks absolutely horrible! wisky up by three possessions. Absolutely terrible teams. Iowa not looking so good, but they seem to find a way to play us tough.Sure bet, I would wager my house and my car on your predictions. Not a chance of a slip up, we never have, have we?Your guarantees have grown tiresome, and normally wrong.

No need to be rude, guys excited.

We can win out if we play well. Being pessimistic about our chances is just as tiresome as overlooking our opponents.

Pessimism is a byproduct of being let down over and over.

A win at Wisconsin would go a long way in healing the pessimism, but until the team actually earns some faith by not crapping the bed when we expect them too, pessimism is warranted.

I don't either Nuance, but some, place so much emphasis on it I had to make the smart remark. Sometimes my humor goes unnoticed. lol

Ohio State impressed me, Minnesota impressed me, Wisconsin impressed today. Saw things we had not seen before from them. Going to be a rough 3 weeks no matter the outcome. Truly wish we could have Ameer at 100%. We all know deep down that is not going to happen. Do not want to see another Burkhead/Martinez deal for any reason.

A lot is going to change very quickly. I hope we are better than I think we are. I see us struggle, most likely in all three games. No prediction of win or loss, just feel they are going to hard games win or lose. As for the CCg if we should get there, at this time I would expect a total embarrassment at the hands of the Buckeyes.

We have another week to heel, get better. It is all up to the kids and coaches, what any of us say has nothing to do with the wins or losses.

Nebraska's chances of beating:

Wisconsin: 45%

Minnesota: 60%

Iowa: 70%

Ohio St: 25%

Chances of winning all four: 0.45 x 0.6 x 0.7 x 0.25 = 0.047 = 4.7%

OK, I'll try waterboarding myself with Kool-Aid now:

Wisconsin: 60%

Minnesota: 75%

Iowa: 85%

Ohio St.: 50%

Chances of winning all four: 0.6 x 0.75 x 0.85 x 0.5 = 0.191 = 19.1%. Still pretty low. :dunno

What kind of stupidity is this that someone thinks they're able to guarantee wins for the next three games?

Seriously, history suggests that Nebraska will drop one or more games. Hell, the offensive play last week suggested as much. And with a dinged up AA?

And what the hell is up with Nebraska fans not respecting their opponents? Seriously--someone needs to put a lid on this kind of garbage...

This board seems to have forgotten that all three teams have scoreboard over us, and all three beat us convincingly. Nebraska CAN win out, but it's unbelievable that there are posters looking ahead to the CCG already.

But but but what about the magic 9 wins? We are know for it. Bo is known for it.

Sorry I had to.

9 wins and 4 losses equals adios pelini

One game at a time.......but let's hope we keep winning, right?.........though the chances of "adios pelini" are very low. I think this article about recruiting and the "big picture" shows the progress Pelini has made and is making. This is an internet message board, so a lot of posters thoughts change with the wind direction. Athletic Directors and those in decision making capacities take a higher look at the overall picture......and again, I think this article offers a good summation of that.

http://forum.huskermax.com/vbbs/content.php?794-Pernell-Husker-Recruiting-Trending-Upward

Very interesting Sker, thank you for providing to the board. As I have said, for about the last year, Bo is moving forward, does things right. I just want to see teams that seem better prepared for the long haul, every game. Exceptions are going to happen I understand. This article gives me a lot of information to believe it will happen.

What kind of stupidity is this that someone thinks they're able to guarantee wins for the next three games?

Seriously, history suggests that Nebraska will drop one or more games. Hell, the offensive play last week suggested as much. And with a dinged up AA?

And what the hell is up with Nebraska fans not respecting their opponents? Seriously--someone needs to put a lid on this kind of garbage...

This board seems to have forgotten that all three teams have scoreboard over us, and all three beat us convincingly. Nebraska CAN win out, but it's unbelievable that there are posters looking ahead to the CCG already.

Unbelievable.... really?

Nebraska's chances of beating:

Wisconsin: 45%

Minnesota: 60%

Iowa: 70%

Ohio St: 25%

Chances of winning all four: 0.45 x 0.6 x 0.7 x 0.25 = 0.047 = 4.7%

OK, I'll try waterboarding myself with Kool-Aid now:

Wisconsin: 60%

Minnesota: 75%

Iowa: 85%

Ohio St.: 50%

Chances of winning all four: 0.6 x 0.75 x 0.85 x 0.5 = 0.191 = 19.1%. Still pretty low. :dunno

From last weeks Football Study Hall:

Wisconsin: 60% Win

Minnesota: 90% Win

Iowa: 78% Win

http://www.footballstudyhall.com/2014/11/5/7160537/big-ten-football-projections-predictions-michigan-state-ohio-state

• Fire 1