.... just after watching Breaking Bad episode.

http://www.kearneyhub.com/news/regional/ex-husker-lineman-gets-years-on-meth-firearm-charges/article_6dbe9b67-b3ba-554d-a410-ae2ed1d26a34.html

:sarcasm The Walmart manager name is Gus who has a cover as a manager of a Wallyworld store. ^_^

***********************************************************************************************************************

BTW, I loved BB series (Netflix). I've watched it at least three times and I still get the same intense and exciting moments as the first time I watched it. Having seen this show was one of the true privileges of anyone to ever watch television. It's quite truly beyond comparison.

World Records called it the highest-rated TV series of all time, citing its season 5 Metacritic score of 99 out of 100.

For those wondering who Ben Martin is, he was a defensive lineman in 2007/2008, played in seven total games, never started, and recorded seven total tackles.

another article link ... http://journalstar.com/news/local/911/former-husker-gets-years-for-drug-conspiracy/article_2853843a-9434-583d-9490-d645d811d37c.html

He made 2007-2008-2009 Husker rosters.

Pass the NCAA/UNL drug test ? :dunno

Martin started using heroin, injecting it with a needle, when he was 18 and used it daily until 2012, when he went to rehab. He was sober for a short time, but relapsed and started injecting meth.

Martin started using heroin, injecting it with a needle, when he was 18 and used it daily until 2012, when he went to rehab. He was sober for a short time, but relapsed and started injecting meth.

Really? Every day? Wouldn't that turn up in random drug testing at UNL?

The dude is definitely not the sharpest crayon in the box. Neither is his girlfriend. Although she it sort of a hottie. Stupid, but hot.

What a pair of idiots. They are perfect for themselves.

I'm actually surprised they were able to get the charges on her to stick. Somehow they got her to plead guilty. The way the article reads, she never had possession of the meth they accused her of trying to sell. It reads as though she said she would go to the storage unit and sell "something" to raise the money. They followed her but she never opened the unit or got the meth. She drove off and they arrested her. There was meth in the unit.

Unless the meth was the only thing in the unit, she could have been going to get something else to sell.

But, like I said, they are both idiots and if she confessed...so be it.