Where has the fire gone in College Football?

We and other teams used to not know or care to know the players on the other team and we played with fire and heart.. Where has this motivation and ambition gone? Players on our team like Jason Peter were so awesome and played with fire, heart and maturity and were responsible and accountable for everything and jumped on anyone who was letting the team down. Teams and athletes used to be there not to make friends and beat up the other team then beat them down and put them in the hospital.. I've heard Jason Peters say this on Omaha sports talk shows. Why is the game becoming more soft and players of today don't have the urgency and desire they once had or am I wong? It feels like something is missing. Do you feel the same thing?

This is why some fans have a sour taste of Jason Peter. Fans knew who Bosworth was. Fans knew who Kordell Stewart was. Fans knew who Adrian Peterson was....This isn't anything new.

I'm not going to look, but I'm sure it exists somewhere: video of Jason shaking hands and smiling with an opposing player after the game...

I don't honestly even know what you are talking about. Makes no sense to me. Dude, when you have a dominating run of 60-3 in a five year stretch. It's an anomaly. Not the norm. PLEASE stop comparing the most dominating stretch in cfb history with anything relevant to the present.

It's really what makes us considered "annoying".