I'm thru with Pelini

That's why I love the idea of a Craig Bohl / Scott Frost combination. With Craig Bohl you get a seasoned head coach with multiple national titles to his credit. He knows what system he wants to run and how he wants to run his program. Scott Frost could season under Craig Bohl's leadership as his offensive coordinator. And I don't care what anyone says, but both of these gentleman understand the culture at Nebraska. They get the fish-bowl mentality. I think both of them would be the perfect fit at the perfect time for this program.

We can do better than those two. Don't hold us to guys who have Nebraska ties. It hasn't worked since Tom left and it won't work now.

I'm not holding Nebraska to just those two options. I agree that there are other credible candidates out there. But as far as fit, and the style of play that I think Nebraska fans really want to come back to this program, I think Craig Bohl makes a whole lot of sense, and if you can get Scott Frost to come back as well then it's a win-win.

That's why I love the idea of a Craig Bohl / Scott Frost combination. With Craig Bohl you get a seasoned head coach with multiple national titles to his credit. He knows what system he wants to run and how he wants to run his program. Scott Frost could season under Craig Bohl's leadership as his offensive coordinator. And I don't care what anyone says, but both of these gentleman understand the culture at Nebraska. They get the fish-bowl mentality. I think both of them would be the perfect fit at the perfect time for this program.

We can do better than those two. Don't hold us to guys who have Nebraska ties. It hasn't worked since Tom left and it won't work now.

I'm not holding Nebraska to just those two options. I agree that there are other credible candidates out there. But as far as fit, and the style of play that I think Nebraska fans really want to come back to this program, I think Craig Bohl makes a whole lot of sense, and if you can get Scott Frost to come back as well then it's a win-win.

Bohl is good at small schools, he has already failed here once, and that was with the last of Tom's recruits.

He pretty much admitted that he's not qualified to be a head coach in the presser when he said, "I don't get into 'big picture' stuff." That's exactly the stuff head coaches are supposed to be into!

he was clueless in the presser. "yeah i dont know. i literally dont know. something changed in the game. i dont know." sigh.

Bohl is good at small schools, he has already failed here once, and that was with the last of Tom's recruits.

You don't think he's grown as a coach since then?

He pretty much admitted that he's not qualified to be a head coach in the presser when he said, "I don't get into 'big picture' stuff." That's exactly the stuff head coaches are supposed to be into!

he was clueless in the presser. "yeah i dont know. i literally dont know. something changed in the game. i dont know." sigh.

I'd feel bad for him if he weren't paid THREE MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR to know, identify, and fix problems.