Questions that should have been asked at the presser

Hujan

Thought it would be fun to think about the questions that you would have liked to ask Bo at the post-game presser. I'll start:

1. "When a game gets out of hand like this, is it the scheme or the execution that's the problem in your view?" If BP says "scheme," next question is, "What sort of scheme do we need to run in order to stop basic running plays?" If BP says "execution," next question is, "When the players are struggling to execute like this, why not give other players a shot?"
  2. "If the narrow victory over Wisconsin in 2012 was proof that you know how to coach defense and stop the run, are the 1,100 combined rushing yards your teams gave up to Wisconsin in the two games since then proof that you do not, in fact, know how to coach defense and stop the run?"
  3. "Who actually calls the plays on defense? Is it you or Coach Paupuchis?"

"You say that these losses come down to a lack of execution. Isn't it the job of the coaching staff to teach the players how to execute properly?"

"You hired (promoted) these coordinators. It doesn't seem like they are doing the job they were chosen for and they don't seem to be getting better. Would you be willing to hire proven coaches to replace them to improve the play on the field?"

Me: "coach bear with me I have a few questions". "do you prefer benkins or mayflower to move you crap to south Florida"

"do you need any help moving, im sure we can get you loaded up and out of Nebraska bye noon"

My last question, "do you even know what your doing on the sidelines. It seems you spend 1/2 he game yelling at players, coaches, refs, the tuba player, some guy in row 4 seat 3 section 23"

That is all coach...err lame duck.

Do the Husker QB's take contact hits in practice? If not, could that be a factor in Tommy's struggles over the past few games? I'm sure the QB contact in practice was brought up before when Taylor Martinez was playing, but I can't remember what the answer was.

I don't think any FBS teams have full contact on the starting QB during mid-season practices. This would be nothing new.

Q: It's nice that you're willing to pay lip service to taking responsibility by, as you call it, "pointing the thumb," but can we also expect you to accept actual responsibility in the form of taking specific constructive action that results in concrete improvement, and if so, what specifically will those actions be?

Q: You don't even have any idea what the problem with this team is, do you? Is that why you're unable to fix things?