AA and RG4 minor minor injuries

Ameer rehurt his knee guise. Hesus. Watch the game. He was fine and looked like himself till the 930 mark or so in the second quarter. He got up. Limped to the sidine and looked like crap yhe readt of thd day. Couldnt even strengthen up enought to pass block. I have no idea where this shoulder stuff come from.

He had a hard time moving laterally. Which made sliding over to pick up that blitzing defender difficult. The first time Armstrong got leveled, a coach should have recognized that Ameer was struggling to move into those blitz protections. No coach did anything about it.

Beck is not a good coach, but I've said this all before.

Ameer rehurt his knee guise. Hesus. Watch the game. He was fine and looked like himself till the 930 mark or so in the second quarter. He got up. Limped to the sidine and looked like crap yhe readt of thd day. Couldnt even strengthen up enought to pass block. I have no idea where this shoulder stuff come from.

He had a hard time moving laterally. Which made sliding over to pick up that blitzing defender difficult. The first time Armstrong got leveled, a coach should have recognized that Ameer was struggling to move into those blitz protections. No coach did anything about it.

and that happened after he was rehurt i believe.

from Dr. Bo's mouth .....

Abdullah, who was coming back from a sprained MCL, banged his shoulder, a bit, Pelini said, and Gregory left the game as a precaution after rolling his ankle.

"Ameer came out of the game pretty good," Pelini said. "The knee is fine. he kind of banged his shoulder a little bit, but I think he’ll be fine going forward for the Minnesota game.

"I think Ameer is going to keep getting healthier and feeling better for the next two weeks, but I think you’re always going to have to have other guys ready to go."

Pelini said Gregory came out as a precaution and could have gone back into the game if needed.

"Randy is good," Pelini said. "I think it scared him more than anything. It was one of those deals in a basketball game where your ankle turns over, but it’s not as bad as you think."

from Dr. Bo's mouth .....

Abdullah, who was coming back from a sprained MCL, banged his shoulder, a bit, Pelini said, and Gregory left the game as a precaution after rolling his ankle.

"Ameer came out of the game pretty good," Pelini said. "The knee is fine. he kind of banged his shoulder a little bit, but I think he’ll be fine going forward for the Minnesota game.

"I think Ameer is going to keep getting healthier and feeling better for the next two weeks, but I think you’re always going to have to have other guys ready to go."

Pelini said Gregory came out as a precaution and could have gone back into the game if needed.

"Randy is good," Pelini said. "I think it scared him more than anything. It was one of those deals in a basketball game where your ankle turns over, but it’s not as bad as you think."

I heard that to in regards to Ameer. I would just like to explain what I really saw then at exaclty the 9:40 mark in the second quarter when he clearly took a good hit to that knee and limped of the field. Do people limp from shoulder "bangs"?

Edit: My time mark may be off. It was right after Gordons first long td run to make it 17-10 Im pretty sure. Ameer gained 9 yards and took a shot and got up limping. Cross picked up a first down, and I'm pretty sure it was a couple plays later that Newby fumbled. I'd have to check the tape.

My take.. clearly, Abdullah was playing injured. I really don't know how you can dismiss that all of his 1st quarter runs were to the right, that he went out injured and was wearing a coat on the sidelines until the #34 fumble. To my eye, he was clearly struggling throughout the 2nd half. He should not have been playing.

Bo has a history of playing injured players and a guy as proud as Abdullah is easy to influence.