Mark Hudspeth for HC

Just saying that this guy would KILL it at NU guaranteed

so when in season one he goes 7-5 or 8-4, everyone can start yelling about Bo and 9 wins...

I'd be fine with it under the right circumstances. He's changing a mindset set by pelini of giving up in big games. Could be tough with some guys being defiant and bummed their ol yell buddy bo is gone. When we clear that hurdle though I could see any coach that can keep a kids fire for four quarters getting us more than 9 wins and nothing to show for it.

Just saying that this guy would KILL it at NU guaranteed

so when in season one he goes 7-5 or 8-4, everyone can start yelling about Bo and 9 wins...

I'd be fine with it under the right circumstances. He's changing a mindset set by pelini of giving up in big games. Could be tough with some guys being defiant and bummed their ol yell buddy bo is gone. When we clear that hurdle though I could see any coach that can keep a kids fore for four quarters getting us more than 9 wins and nothing to show for it.

I agree and don't see rough seasons. There are a lot of young talented players on the team. The offense is already multiple. We can pass and run. Learning a different offense would not be like learning a foreign language. And on defesne....heh-heh....see ball and tackle would be a good start.

For the number crunchers, if the next guy can win that 4th non-conf game, then he is looking at a 5-3 record to get the big ol' 9 win season. Wooooo so impossible!!1

I would gladly trade a 9-4 season for a 7-5 if we see the team grow and improve. Hell I'm ok with a 6-6 every now and again as long as it is followed with 11-1 12-0 kind of seasons which our schedule makes quite possible with only have a couple games each year where we don't completely out talent the team we are playing. If you look at our schedule I find it hard to do worse that 8-4 in a regular season. We really don't play enough quality opponents to do much worse

Him, McElwain, Dan Mullen, Tressel just need to fill out the apps now to make me feel better. I hate to want to see the season end, but at this point it's just the way I feel. He seems to have a pretty good staff around him, just don't know if he'd get all those guys to head this way?

Pay em what our current staff makes and you could