Bo yelling/spitting at Ron Brown

jcsmhammel

I noticed it and IMO that's going to be a big problem for old Bo.

Well, with all due respect, Bo didnt spit on him on purpose. The yelling at Brown to begin with thing is intriguing, cuz it's somethings that never happens. But dont just point to the spitting part and say "see, see!!??". But yeah, it's a pretty rotten cherry on top of this sh#t sunday.

he yelled "at" ron, but i don't think he was yelling at bo. i think he was just yelling and brown got in the crossfire. it happens.

Well Bo's lost it then. Cuz I noted the other day Bo always seems to hold himself back when it comes to Ron Brown. But everyone else is free game. Including Eichorst, the fans and the hot dog guy in secion 11.

Section 11 guy is a piece of work Count. You gotta yell at him at least 3 times before he hears you.

I seriously needed this laugh. I laughed till i cried.

You just can't do stuff like this and expect a whole lot of respect from people.

It looks pretty clear Bo is yelling at Ron and maybe someone else on the headset. I saw this during the game broadcast but I didn't realize he spit on him. Clearly the spitting on him was not intentional but disgusting nonetheless.

When you walk the sideline in tantrums and tirades every single game someone is bound to get spit on or hit with the band of your hat, ya know.....some crazy stuff like that. He got Ron with the spit this time, I'm sure Eon appreciated that. Now he's just got to connect this time with the band of that cap. It was inches from taking that refs eye out last time, I say this time get his ass Bo.

Geezus.

I hope for Bo's sake he's able to reel this stuff in. Whether he's the coach here or not, I don't think it's going to help his career.

cb9gfyete49e51whevot.gif

I'm not one to defend Bo, but it looks like he was yelling at someone on the headset (probably Beck/Cotton) and spitting on Brown was just collateral damage. I don't think he was actually yelling at Brown. But it definitely looks like he got some spit on Brown and Brown was not pleased.

• Fire 1