Consensus Now? (Post Minnesota L)

201 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was leaning towards new coordinator changes on the last poll. I am now a "get Pelini the F' out of here". I am to the point that I am actually considering about cheering for Iowa this Saturday (which is probably grounds for a ban from this board).

I was leaning towards new coordinator changes on the last poll. I am now a "get Pelini the F' out of here". I am to the point that I am actually considering about cheering for Iowa this Saturday (which is probably grounds for a ban from this board).

Nope, game thread was full of it...

the funny thing about people getting angry at other people for how they cheer (at home) is that it presumes that how you cheer has any affect on a game. it does not. not at all. people can cheer however they want, the game will go the same.

now booing, that is different and i would say uncalled for. if you go to the game, you should cheer for your team.

Rooting for a loss makes you a crappy fan, regardless of what it would yield.

That said, I don't think a loss to Iowa changes Bo's future. Also, did the close loss to Minnesota actually change anyone's mind? I don't see how the result of the Minnesota game - even if it were swung the other way - could have changed anything.