Jim McElwain would be the best choice for the next Nebraska coach

iamanewby

The fact that McElwain was a QB coach at Alabama all those years is all I really need to hear. If there is one thing this program needs most is an experienced, successful QB coach.

His stint at Colorado State has been impressive in only 3 seasons. They seem like they are ahead of where they thought they would be this season, which is more than Bo has done lately.

McElwain intrigues me a lot. It seems he can adjust his O scheme to fit personnel and needs, his O at CSU is similar to what Beck runs only better. I would be happy with keeping a run first spread.

The one thing I would want to evaluate more is hiw recruiting prowess. That is key IMO.

10-2 in what conference. Bo would have us 12-0 in that conf.

abd callahan and cosgrove could grt us 9 and 10 in the big ten. Youre not helping your cuase.
No, no they couldn't. Talk about blinders.
yeah. Pretty sure they could. We won 8 and 9 games in the Big 12 during its hayday. The bigten is absolute garbage. Watch how we play week in week out now and watch how we played then. Youseriously dont think Callaha couldnt beat up on 7 absolute garbage teams and squeek by a couple of mediocre teams? Cmon. Be real with yourself. Bo over Callahan seemed to be an upgrade at one time but its pretty apparent now that it is not.