Jim McElwain would be the best choice for the next Nebraska coach

iamanewby

You have to pay Colorado State 7.5 million for his buyout, pass.

Would rather buyout hudspeth for a cool 1 mil

You guys let me know what you decide to do. Man I wish I had your money and power. Yet, with all that money and power, to still make a Huskerboard account. We are truly blessed to have you here. Please make the right decision regarding the future of this program.

Go back to drinking with Sipple.

That can get dangerous. Thank god certain establishments are closed

Pretty sure GSG is Jim McElwain.

I didn't see this till today. I was busy coach... er, doing yard work all weekend.

People here seem to really like McElwain. They're really glad that he has this large buyout. I guess it goes down $1 million each year. There is some stipulation that if they don't have a contract written up to build their new stadium in the next 5 years, he can leave without the buyout. Not that that is really relevant to us this year.

Hey, I'm all for stealing another Colorado State coach :-)

At this rate, Colorado State could become a farm school for Nebraska coaches...

Guys I live in Lafayette and I have been to enough UL-L games to know that we do not want Hudspeth. Good coach, not a good match.

Try telling Hudspethy Lamarr that.

And the more I read on Jim McElwain, the more I want him in Lincoln yesterday. Though I would still be content for Bo to drawn down his ego a bit and make some quality position/coordinator changes.

Hey, I'm all for stealing another Colorado State coach :-)

At this rate, Colorado State could become a farm school for Nebraska coaches...

Guys I live in Lafayette and I have been to enough UL-L games to know that we do not want Hudspeth. Good coach, not a good match.

Try telling Hudspethy Lamarr that.

And the more I read on Jim McElwain, the more I want him in Lincoln yesterday. Though I would still be content for Bo to drawn down his ego a bit and make some quality position/coordinator changes.

I would be along with you except I don't think that's possible. When Bo hired Beck and Pap, I wrote then that these hires were on his head. We have the resources to get anyone; Pelini gets Beck and Pap. We're not playing little league here. Time is of the essence. I think Bo's had his chance and blown it.

On top of paying $7 mil to buy out Bo's. Tressel or Frost would be the best and most cost effective hire. SE is still young in his position, I doubt he is willing to throw around that kind of money.

$14.5 million for the two buyouts? Zero chance of that happening at NU. Zero.

On top of paying $7 mil to buy out Bo's. Tressel or Frost would be the best and most cost effective hire. SE is still young in his position, I doubt he is willing to throw around that kind of money.

$14.5 million for the two buyouts? Zero chance of that happening at NU. Zero.

Because Nebraska is on a tight budget