Arizona and Nebraska--What A Difference 5 Years Makes

Rich Rodriguez took over Michigan the same year as Bo took over in Nebraska. Rich Rodriquez 15-22 in three years there. Let's anoint him as a genius! This is what he as done over the same time frame including this years Arizona team. 3-9, 5-7, 7-6, 8-5, 8-5, 10-2 with losses to USC 7-4 and UCLA 9-3.

Yes, he is a coaching genius!! Let's not forget the highly ethical manner in which he told West Virginia to go screw themselves for greener pastures in Michigan. Oh, let's not forget the mess in Michigan. Players abandoning ship right and left due to his unethical behavior, NCAA rules violations, self imposed probation by the University.

Yes, let's look to Rich Rodriguez as how it is done!!

look at the steady progress though. And his problems at Michigan? Pretty safe to say thats a reflection of Michigan, NOT Rodriguez. How so? Easy. Look at RichRod's record outside of Michigan. And Hoke's too for that matter.

Rich Rodriguez took over Michigan the same year as Bo took over in Nebraska. Rich Rodriquez 15-22 in three years there. Let's anoint him as a genius! This is what he as done over the same time frame including this years Arizona team. 3-9, 5-7, 7-6, 8-5, 8-5, 10-2 with losses to USC 7-4 and UCLA 9-3.

Yes, he is a coaching genius!! Let's not forget the highly ethical manner in which he told West Virginia to go screw themselves for greener pastures in Michigan. Oh, let's not forget the mess in Michigan. Players abandoning ship right and left due to his unethical behavior, NCAA rules violations, self imposed probation by the University.

Yes, let's look to Rich Rodriguez as how it is done!!

look at the steady progress though. And his problems at Michigan? Pretty safe to say thats a reflection of Michigan, NOT Rodriguez. How so? Easy. Look at RichRod's record outside of Michigan. And Hoke's too for that matter.

Or you could look at his record in the Pac 12 and think... Maybe... Just maybe... The B1G is tougher even though popular opinion would disagree

Or you could look at his record in the Pac 12 and think... Maybe... Just maybe... The B1G is tougher even though popular opinion would disagree

:laughpound

• Fire 1

:laughpound

This.

Everything changed at Nebraska after the Texas A&M game in 2010- the Huskers haven't been the same since.

At least Rodriguez wins a big game once in a while at Arizona. If Pelini could only do that he'd have a lot more support. It's not the record, it's the competition.

He's won at least one big game every year in his 3 seasons at Arizona.

Didn't our conference champion beat theirs last year? It's not crazy.

So maybe our best was better than their best. Does one game determine the strength of one conference over the other?

What about the fact RichRod struggled in the weak B1G but is now doing well in the Pac...

So maybe our best was better than their best. Does one game determine the strength of one conference over the other?

What about the fact RichRod struggled in the weak B1G but is now doing well in the Pac...
i explained that already.

I disagree with your assertion.

im sorry to hear that. Carry on.

And their eventual conference champion beat what most would consider our best team in the conference. Go team by team and line up the top of the conference down to the bottom. the Pac 12 would probably go 11-1 in those games. You can disagree all you want, but that doesn't make you right. It makes you dumb.

Do you watch football, do you know how the game works? Or do you just turn on the tv, watch 22 guys on the field run around with shiny objects on their head until the scoreboard lights up with numbers every so often.

Makes a claim about current state of affairs and then...

Yep. Uses data from the past to support his assertion after saying I'm not allowed to do that.

Then uses data from even FURTHER in the past.

Conveniently ignores current season data such as Oregon handling Michigan State convincingly.

All in all looks like your tried and true MO Husker post.

Makes a claim about current state of affairs and then...

Yep. Uses data from the past to support his assertion after saying I'm not allowed to do that.

Then uses data from even FURTHER in the past.

Conveniently ignores current season data such as Oregon handling Michigan State convincingly.

All in all looks like your tried and true MO Husker post.

Does RichRod work for Oregon? i must have missed that. But if we are gonna talk about this year, Rutgers did beat Wazzu. So there!

Honestly, I just go with the flow and if someone is going to compare Arizona to Nebraska and talk up a guy that couldn't win in the B1G do you honestly expect me just ignore that?