Cross off one name

So if you could cross off one of the contenders for the job who would it be and why.

For me Moglia. I think it would anhilate Whats left of recruiting and basically relegate the program to complete irrelevancy within a few years

ditto. moglia has no business being HC at nebraska, the fact that his name is even on the list makes me think SE is a SP repeat... please God, NOOOOOO!!!!

So if you could cross off one of the contenders for the job who would it be and why.

For me Moglia. I think it would anhilate Whats left of recruiting and basically relegate the program to complete irrelevancy within a few years

ditto. moglia has no business being HC at nebraska, the fact that his name is even on the list makes me think SE is a SP repeat... please God, NOOOOOO!!!!

Any "list" you've seen is made by fans and has nothing to do with who SE sees as serious contenders.

Any "list" you've seen is made by fans and has nothing to do with who SE sees as serious contenders.

That's not actually true. While any list is obviously unofficial, the same names keep coming up and not just from fans but by the sports media. Look at the list of Vegas lines posted in the other thread. Are you willing to make the bet thatthe next coaches name isn't on it? If so I will book whatever amount you choose.

That's not actually true. While any list is obviously unofficial, the same names keep coming up and not just from fans but by the sports media. Look at the list of Vegas lines posted in the other thread. Are you willing to make the bet thatthe next coaches name isn't on it? If so I will book whatever amount you choose.

Callahan is on the list put out Vegas. That discredits them a ton IMO

No, the next coach is most likely on there, but that doesn't mean all names on the list are coaches SE is seriously considering. There's no way he's thinking about Moglia and... Bill Callahan is also on that list.

The reason you keep hearing Moglia is because he has Nebraska ties. Everyone with Nebraska ties gets mentioned regardless of whether or not they're being considered by someone who matters.