Twitter: Michigan players react to Brady Hoke's firing

HUSK3R 1

Where's all the vindictive fervor?

There's a lot less of that which foments when the athletic department mans up and tells the players to their face and not with an early morning e-mail/Tweet/ slip an unsigned photocopy under the door.

Take notes for next time...

Yeah the Michigan Athletic department is the one to model yourself after. Their AD only had the student body demonstrating in front of his office until he eventually resigned in October

This is a new AD that did the firing. Just sayin

And Im just saying we didnt have student protests on campus this fall because of the actions of our athletic department. So choosing between the situation Michigan found itself in this fall and our current situation, ill take the latter. Michigan had to go through a complete public meltdown.

It's ironic that all his players loved him and would run through brick walls for him, yet he couldn't even get them to beat Maryland in the Big House. Quite a paradox I'd say. lol

Just like Nebraska players didn't step up in big games. LOL

In their defense, I'd point to some of the small games as well. cough-coughMcNeese Statecough-cough

It's ironic that all his players loved him and would run through brick walls for him, yet he couldn't even get them to beat Maryland in the Big House. Quite a paradox I'd say. lol

Just like Nebraska players didn't step up in big games. LOL

Wait, so there's more to being a good football coach than endearing yourself to young, impressionable men who are from from home and have little to no basis to objectively assess their coach's leadership qualities?

Where's all the vindictive fervor?

There's a lot less of that which foments when the athletic department mans up and tells the players to their face and not with an early morning e-mail/Tweet/ slip an unsigned photocopy under the door.

Take notes for next time...

Good God...what part of Thanksgiving is so hard to understand?

All the Michigan players were back on campus today.

• Fire 1