Riley In Lincoln, Meets His New Teams

@GreggPeterson2: VIDEO: Mike Riley @Coach_Riley arrives in Lincoln http://t.co/wtQKfmtsod meets with his new team by @HuskerOnline http://t.co/tlvGgjVxSY

I hope he can make a difference here, but I was also hoping that the hire won't make me hold my breath in regards to the future of the program. Riley is definitely not that splash hire, so I guess we'll see.

Just watched the huskeronline free video of Riley's arrival. It's sickening seeing our players act and carry themselves as if this is the end of the world.. I hope they warm up to Coach Riley and go into the offseason with an open mind

You need some relaxing pills.

Your feelings are not their feelings...nor should they be.

A guy I coached with for a very long time was had to leave...the kids were not super thrilled about it at first either.

I watched the video too. Nothing wrong with how the players acted. Imani seems excited. What was so wrong with what they did?

I was referring to Gregory, and also Williams walking away as the reporter was trying to interview him..

I just wish there was a bit more excitement on their faces for the sake of Riley. But as teachercd pointed out, the players are still upset after losing somebody they've been with for so many years.

I love the hire, by the way.. Seems like a great coach with a lot of upside

GBR